Sign in to follow this  
Calle

Jonson to Djurgården

God I hope not. Some may think he''s useless but at least he''s not as useless as any of the players we have for that position. I really hope he stays as I think he''ll be a great player in this league.

well, looks bad indeed!

Would have been class in this league, hopefully its all rubbish, but if its true, how many more are leaving?

Francis''s agent has already said he will probably be gone so who else. Are we actually going to be able to field 11 players at the start of this coming season??

Is that 16 or 17 outfield players now? Hmmm this looks really promising - by my calculations, based on the Worthington Promise Theory, Norwich will be signing 10 or 11 players within the next three weeks. Should be an interesting time...or a very worrying one.PS if McVeigh, Francis & Green leave that means 13 or 14 players to come in - are there that many around?

Sorry but the ''Jonson'' being class in the Championship'' theory doesn''t cut it. The basics of football at any level suggest that should you have the ball on the wing you should either take on your man or at least put a decent cross in. Jonson done none of this all season and there''s nothing to suggest he''d even get into the team to try it this season

In a way i think he owes it to the fans and the football club to stay and prove himself! I hope he stays!

He could easily become a very good player next season in the championship!

If this is true, then we''re in deep doo-doos. There is no way that we can get 5 players in ready for the start of the season, let alone the 7 or 8 that would give us the appropriate strength in depth. Worthy will do well to through this situation! 

Well if he''s off, any suggestions for replacements? Richie Partridge or whatever his name is has been linked with us earlier this summer. Kevin Cooper is a bit younger than Jonson and showed he could do the job very well when he was here on loan. Anyone know if he was part of the Wolves team much last season and if he''d be available?

S**t!  I really hope this isn''t true.  I was looking forward to seeing Jonson next year.  Also, it''s ANOTHER player we would have to bring in in the next couple of weeks.  This is getting beyond a joke

I really hope it IS true.

He cost us too much money to buy. He costs too much money in wages.

He isn''t very good.

I''m with Mook. He''s keen and committed but hasn''t delivered, like Holt, and he''s gone with most people''s best wishes.

I''m gutted he''s leaving. I had a feeling (don''t know why) that he would flourish in this league and it could be a very decent season for him. Plus he''s the only one of the 3 Scandanavians who is COMMITTED to the cause, by saying publicly how he wanted to stay and prove himself. Gutted.

So what''s that now, 17 outfield players?

And signing only the freebies?

Is anyone really going to take us seriously this season?

Jonson admits that he is surprised to be leaving so soon.   This is poor Worthy and though i have defended you in the past, i feel i have to vent my frustration at this point.

It simply does not make sense.  We were told that the club had no need to sell its best players (of which Jonson could easily be one this season!) and that they would only go if they asked to leave.  Jonson has publicy spoken of his desire to stay at NCFC.  Now he is being sold - i just hope worthy is getting a good price and that he knows where to redistribute it very very quickly.  We need some aces from under owrthy''s ever longer sleeve!!!

Unbelievable.  Worthy must know something we fans dont.

In your dreams. Why would Bentley come here. Wenger looks to be offloading Viera and Pires so it looks like Bentley may get his chance there.

"I would like to stay with Norwich that''s been my plan for the whole summer break. I will have to speak to the gaffer and it all depends on whether he wants to sell me," revealed Jonson.

As said in a post above, he''s clearly surprised about this.

Something''s not right here..

[quote]The only logical explanation for me is that he has Bentley ready to sign!?[/quote]

Of course - I''m sure the not-in-the-least-bit-tetchy Mr Bentley would kill to play at the likes of Gresty Road this season...

And to the ''Jonson was siht'' brigade: well, were you applauding Iwan as he waved goodbye to us? Probably. Were you booing him (privately or otherwise) in his first season? Probably. At least Jonson''s been honest about his efforts and surprisingly up front about wanting to stay. Surely he deserves our respect, and another chance for that?

The only logical reasoning is that we''ve signed a great right winger, who would have been ahead of Jonson. Bentley maybe? Would be great in The Championship.

However, with Worthington constantly saying it''s important to have players who can play different positions in ones squad, but decides to sell a player who can player striker, forward and winger...not even I can see the logic behind this.

gutted and worried.

I really thought Helveg and Jonson would be quality for us this season.  They both have so much more to offer us and we will only ever remember them for bad stuff, gutted.    Those of you who think they were rubbish should remember it does take time to get used to a lot of things especially when you have completely moved your whole family from another country.   Someone said about Iwan being poor in his first seaosn, well at completely the other end of the scale so was Henry, think about it.

Anyway squad is looking seriously thin now, Worthy please have something up your sleeve.   Can''t beleive the likes of Flemming are still in the squad and Helveg has gone!!!

[quote]The only logical reasoning is that we''ve signed a great right winger, who would have been ahead of Jonson. Bentley maybe? Would be great in The Championship. However, with Worthington constantly sayi...[/quote]

''Not even I can see the logic behind this''.

God, listen to yourself Campbell. And they call me smug and vain!.

As I said a short while ago to you, everything''s not as great at City as you like to believe it is.

Oh, the arrogance of youth.

Not happy with this at all, Worthy better have a few tricks up his sleeve.  He has not even replaced the first 5 players that were released let alone the likes of Helveg who have left since. 

It''s not panic stations yet but things are not looking that rosey either.