Sign in to follow this  
RuelFox

Has McNally Resigned?

He needs to after that shambles

Maybe his bonus is linked to profit the club makes

If he gets a bonus this year the board need to be strung up at City Hall

If we lose to Bournemouth then in the words of the fabulous and charismatic Ricky Wilson "I predict a riot"

I''d ask for you to resign mate but there''s no way someone would employ you.

He got a £350,000 bonus for getting us relegated so I can''t imagine what he''s pocketed for getting us promoted via the play-offs.

Maybe nothing, and that explains yesterday''s fiasco ie he only gets a bonus if we get relegated into the Championship.

Like performance related pay in reverse.

If he hasn''t he should do. In all his 6 seasons at the club we''ve only had 4 seasons premier league and 3 promotions. It''s simply not good enough and to think only a few years before the cook and her cohorts could have shown a modicum of ambition and given the club to Cullum or made us more attractive than the binners were to Evans.

Or something like that....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]If he hasn''t he should do. In all his 6 seasons at the club we''ve only had 4 seasons premier league and 3 promotions. It''s simply not good enough and to think only a few years before the cook and her cohorts could have shown a modicum of ambition and given the club to Cullum or made us more attractive than the binners were to Evans.

Or something like that....[/quote]Disgusting isn''t it.....................?[:(]

Yeah he deservedly got a bonus Ruthers for achieving financial targets. When he came to the club we were over £20m in the red. He restructured this and helped the club build the income and cleared this millstone. He then got paid a bonus which no doubt was agreed at the start of his contract.

I''m sure if we didn''t get relegated his bonus would have been bigger still.

Does anyone know if McNally received a pay cut last season due to relegation as the players did? Or is it too early for the accountants to have revealed that?