Sign in to follow this  
NorwichRat

Get a grip on realality..............................

It started well before the transfer window. So many fans getting down on our beloved NCFC. We get in 7 players over the summer. Our squad is improved.

We are a nailed on bottom 6 side. All those teams on the PL last year have more money and are more attractive. They have better and bigger squads. It takes years to build a hence we have kept our core players and added better quality.

Im not worried about the football. I am worried about the pant wetting that has already started and how a bad run of fortune will make it again intolerable at Carrow Road.

Every manger in the PL is 6 games from the sack. Loose 6 in a row and cheerio. I would hate to loose AN and whatever happens I would give him this season even if we look like going down.

We are a yo yo club. Its fun being a yo yo club. I had the best footballing day of my life at Wembley.... I wold swap that for mid table boredom in the PL anytime.

Wake up.... enjoy the rollercoaster and GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM.... the danger is the vocal minority will prevail again.....

Well said that man I would have liked a cb the same as everyone else but it wasn''t too be . I think we''re stronger than when we last come up and hopefully we can get through to the next transfer window without to many injuries . As for bj who knows what happened behind closed doors he may have pushed the deal .so let''s enjoy this roller coaster ride