Sign in to follow this  
Steelsilver

GREAT NEWS!!!

Its just been confirmed we will be back in the championship next season...soooo lets all toast to relugation!! At least our team will look good there...cheers all..raise your glass

I think you''ve done this to death on the sack the board thread, you''re entitled to your opinion and you may be right that we''ll go down, but you don''t need to keep starting threads about it or seeming so cheerful that it could happen. Unless you''re not an actual Norwich supporter of course........

oh i''m over the moon about it..at least we may win a few games..something to cheer about unlike last sunday..or were you not much of a supporter you failed to watch the match??

I watched it alright and we weren''t playing that well prior to the needless sending off however I also saw the three league games prior to that where I felt we played pretty good attacking football, maybe you didn''t see those fames?

to which team do you refer to ..palace who are not much better or southampton who despite having a lot of problems at the time never found us to be one of them...

Are you a Carrow Road Regulation supporter?

Are you going to boo the boys and board next Saturday as your mind is prepped for impending relugation or are you going to spit your dummy and put the past 48 hours behind you?

Sadly this messageboard has become infected with morons, binners and many are names we recognise who just have a natural dislike of our Club for whatever reason. Limited knowledge demonstrated by the OP by his comments clearly not knowing that Crystal Palace are presently 2nd in the Premier League, having also beaten Chelsea away by 2-1 and deservedly so. And but for an appalling display of refereeing, we would have at least got a draw. We have played some decent football in 3 of the 4 matches so far, outplayed a good Stoke City team, and I for one am happy that we can still field the same starting XI plus Mulumbu, Mbokani, Brady, Jarvis, Wisdom. Nowhere near as bad as the negative brigade are making out.

AN has a winning mentality and knows how to motivate. I think it''s a tad too early to be predicting relegation!

Apart from our defense (who knows a little tweak with RM & AW) and we might become solid, we could surprise a few!