Sign in to follow this  
Stylish Canary

Club now need to go on a PR offensive

The fans are worried about what the rest of the season and the future holds.

We have to go with what we have got until at least January.

Time to spring a surprise and tie Nathan Redmond down to a new 5 year contract.

It is something like this they need to do if they are going to get people back on side.

Don''t worry I expect to see at least one article a day in the EDP between now and the Bournemouth game on Mbokani.

How he suffered as a child, survived this conflict and that, how his first name means Thank God in French, his favourite foods etc etc etc.

Cinema City may even screen a film of his life story with season ticket holders and Bawburgh golf members afforded a 10% discount.

Or they may panic instead and issue Happy Clappers to all supporters for the Bournemouth game.

It would take something to cheer up supporters who feel that the club failed to deal with three main areas - CB, RB and LB despite knowing the problems since last season.

We need a confidence booster - a good win against Bournemouth would be a good start, and an early return by Lumumbu. Two or three clean sheets in succession could also be useful.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Only one thing matters now. Results.[/quote]Its the only thing that ever mattered.Alex Neil will live or die by them just as with every manager we''ve ever had.Yesterday just made it a lot harder for him.

Yesterday made me wonder why i parted with £1681.50p for a 3 year season ticket just last week. [:''(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Yesterday made me wonder why i parted with £1681.50p for a 3 year season ticket just last week. [:''(][/quote]You forgot to take your medication Til?[;)]

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 02/09/2015 6:10 PM:

Yesterday made me wonder why i parted with £1681.50p for a 3 year season ticket just last week.

You seemed very pleased with yourself at the time😄

[quote user="Vanwink"]TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 02/09/2015 6:10 PM:

Yesterday made me wonder why i parted with £1681.50p for a 3 year season ticket just last week.

You seemed very pleased with yourself at the time😄[/quote]At the time Winky i thought i had struck a deal as i thought that no way would the club keep prices frozen for a fifth year but maybe that may be the case if we yo yo rather than kick on. [*-)][8-)]

I wonder how many people have taken the deal up so far and how much additional revenue it has brought in?

Jim Hacker wrote the following post at 02/09/2015 6:41 PM:

And what the revenue has been spent on. It certainly wasn''t players

Isn''t it comforting for you Jim to know that the club is now very comfortably off, thank you very much. Well at least it will mean they will reduce the price of the beer!

The silence from the club today is deafening. Not a single word on yesterday as far as I am aware which makes me think nothing went to plan yesterday and certainly ending the day with a weaker squad than we started it.

whoareyou? wrote the following post at 2015-09-02 11:21 PM:

The silence from the club today is deafening.

Not a single word on yesterday as far as I am aware which makes me think nothing went to plan yesterday and certainly ending the day with a weaker squad than we started it.

I very much doubt NCFC or McNally will be saying anything, and I think it''s fair to say they are certainly in no doubt as to how supporters feel, and that is exactly why their silence is deafening. They will be praying for a positive result come Sept 12, and little else.