Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

I'll put it out there, what about Kevin Nolan?

[quote user="ruthers1"]No thanks, we''ve already got one West Ham reject on 45k we don''t need another.[/quote]Source ruthers please.

I actually think he''d be a decent Hoolahan backup/competition for this season. Looks like Andreu isn''t rated and personally I think we will be in a lot of trouble if Wes gets crocked, a lot of our best moments going forward this year have had his involvement.

Like Johnson, Nolan is excellent at knowing when to arrive in the box and has scored goals throughout his career. However, I think he''d be looking to be a regular starter wherever he ends up, and with our surfeit of central midfielders I don''t think we could guarantee that.

We could do worse, it looks like we will have a spot in our squad, but would presumably prefer a defender. It seems daft to me not to bring in a body if we can, unless AN reckons there''s an u-21 who could cut it if required.

"Source please Ruthers?"

Here you go Tilly:

Jarvis loan details revealed

Posted by Hammers Newshound on September 2, 2015 in News, Whispers

matt-jarvis-445545Matty Jarvis 11th hour transfer deadline day loan deal to Norwich City will save West Ham £1.75m over the season.

Although the Hammers have paid a total of £7.5m in loan fees on top of wages for in demand players like Alex Song, Victor Moses, Manuel Lanzini and Carl Jenkinson, no such loan fee could be agreed with Norwich for Jarvis services.

However, Norwich will be paying 100% of the player’s £45,000 per week wages.

[quote user="ruthers1"]"Source please Ruthers?"

Here you go Tilly:

Jarvis loan details revealed

Posted by Hammers Newshound on September 2, 2015 in News, Whispers

matt-jarvis-445545Matty Jarvis 11th hour transfer deadline day loan deal to Norwich City will save West Ham £1.75m over the season.

Although the Hammers have paid a total of £7.5m in loan fees on top of wages for in demand players like Alex Song, Victor Moses, Manuel Lanzini and Carl Jenkinson, no such loan fee could be agreed with Norwich for Jarvis services.

However, Norwich will be paying 100% of the player’s £45,000 per week wages.[/quote]I think the title ''Hammers Newshound'' and then ''Whispers'' does not make this FACT do you in all honesty ruthers ?

Oh dear me ruthers i have just looked at the site and it is a fans forum set up by a Hammers fan who proclaims to have been in the past a national ''writer'' ( i suppose that means not a reporter ? ) and admits to getting some things wrong in the past.Come on ruthers  if you seriously take him as gospel with no question of doubt more fool you.

If you think West Ham paid £10.75m for Matt Jarvis and he''s not on around the £40k a week mark than your mad.

Whether we are paying all of that is a different question. But they wouldnt have loaned him to us if we weren''t pay most of his wages I''d assume or they might aswell have kept him.

Nolan on a free for 12 months. Why not? We need all the help we can get. At least he gives it his all and gets stuck in

"Oh dear me ruthers i have just looked at the site and it is a fans forum set up by a Hammers fan who proclaims to have been in the past a national ''writer'' ( i suppose that means not a reporter ? ) and admits to getting some things wrong in the past.

Come on ruthers if you seriously take him as gospel with no question of doubt more fool you."

Blimey Tilly, fantastic work, tell me have you ever considered a career in the police? What great lengths to go to just to try and prove me wrong!

As another poster has pointed out though a £10m+ player will be on or around that figure, which is why we keep shipping out our £8m purchase Ricky van Wasteofspace

ruthers i was not trying to prove you wrong as i merely asked for the source of your info and you come out with some dodgy website set up by a fan who by his own admission sometimes gets things wrong. It''s lack of credibility and overall set up says it all to me but hey ho if it suits your agenda who am i to question it ?

"ruthers i was not trying to prove you wrong as i merely asked for the source of your info and you come out with some dodgy website set up by a fan who by his own admission sometimes gets things wrong. It''s lack of credibility and overall set up says it all to me but hey ho if it suits your agenda who am i to question it ?"

How typical of our police force today. After all that interrogation and investigation you''re letting me off with a caution.