Sign in to follow this  
Samuel

McNally Fantasies

McNally walks into the corner shop. Goes to buy a bag of crisps.

Starts haggling with your man at the counter.

DM- I''ll give you 10p

YM- Er, nah mate, they''re a quid

DM- I''ll give you 15p

YM- Nah mate.

DM- Well sure, keep the crisps, you can have one of our best players and we''ll toy with relegation instead.

Ok, I''m really bad at satire. Anyone got anything better?

Just when we thought all the villages had located their idiots, one slipped through the net?!?

How about a shop owner has a bag of crisps worth £1 but is asking for £1.50 as they know he''s really hungry and desperate for them, McNally tries to buy them for £1 but the shop owner refuses to budge from £1.50.

McNally is left with a dilemma, does he over pay for something he knows isn''t worth £1.50 or leave it.

To put it in to some sort of real context, Afobe isn''t worth £15m but his shopkeeper wants that for him, just as one example of course

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Just when we thought all the villages had located their idiots, one slipped through the net?!?

How about a shop owner has a bag of crisps worth £1 but is asking for £1.50 as they know he''s really hungry and desperate for them, McNally tries to buy them for £1 but the shop owner refuses to budge from £1.50.

McNally is left with a dilemma, does he over pay for something he knows isn''t worth £1.50 or leave it.

To put it in to some sort of real context, Afobe isn''t worth £15m but his shopkeeper wants that for him, just as one example of course[/quote]Yes, far better to starve to death and keep the £1.50 in your pocket.you know it makes sense.[:D]

Or how about we bring Doncaster back then we wont even have 15 p to spend. Without McNally we probably would have lost our club and certainly would not have been a premier league team.

Be careful what you wish for

Oh, well, maybe.....

(change the setting, maybe a butchers)

DM: I want a leg of lamb, and I''m willing to pay under the odds for it

Butcher: Sorry gov, everyone is currently spending so much money on my meat. I think it''s probably because Meat is watched by several billion people every week. Prices have become ridiculously over inflated, but still everyone''s paying, because that''s what Meat is all about these days.

DM: Oh yeah? Well I''m super crafty and I''ll be back and you''ll sell me that lamb

Five minutes before transfer window closes.

DM: Okay, you were right boss, what have you got? I''m willing to pay anything for literally anything.

Butcher: Sorry mate, there''s nothing but this old manky rotten bit of pork (yuk)....It showed promise once, but you can borrow it for a year or so.

DM: That''s a done deal, good man yourself.

THE END

Oh, am I the village idiot?

Maybe if he had paid £1.50 for the crisps the packet might be the one that contained an envelope in it saying you have just won Premiership football for 2016/17.

Or maybe he buys the crisps for £1.50 and in it contains an envelope saying you''re new signing gets injured 40 minutes into his debut and he''s out for a year. You get relegated anyway but now you''ve wasted most of your budget and have a player with no re-sale value and a shadow of his former self.

Who knows what the crisps contain.

Man walks into a shop and asks for a bag of apples.  The shop keeper thinks -"The apples I''ve got are not the best and I wouldn''t choose to eat them,  but they are edible, just not the best.  I know, this guy looks a bit gullible, I''ll see if he will buy them at a top price and then I''ll be better off and can put the money aside for when I can get some top quality apples to keep in stock"