Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

U21's vs PSV tonight

went to watch this one, we were outplayed in all departments other than Toffolo on the evidence of this i dont think any of this lot will make it. hooper and bennett were also playing as well !!

Seriously Yorkie?

I was at the game too. PSV were better than us. In fact they were by far the best U21 side I''ve seen for 2 seasons during which time I''ve seen us easily match Chelsea twice, spurs, liverpool, man utt borrussia monchengladbach and a lot more. If none of our lot will make it then those clubs hav the same problems.

The difference in last night''s match was that the PSV team play in the Netherlands version of the championship. And it showed.

I must confess my comments were on the basis of last night alone i do not regularly watch them and i know a few are out on loan. Mc Grandles really did not look a £1m player

I thought he was our best midfielder on the night. But they were up against it and were still right in it until the last 5 minutes. He''s a consistent performer for the U21s.

Its difficult to know if any will make it. At the level we are now just one making it would be great. To my eyes its difficult to see the difference between a million pound youngster and one that comes through the ranks. I think because we paid 1m for Connor people expect to see a huge difference. Remember when we played Chelsea in the youth cup final they had a boy on the bench who cost more than our record first team signing at the time. Whatever would we expect to see from him?

I always enjoy watching Peter Grants boy Ray. Would love to see him make it. Not sure if he will. But then what is making it? Tom Adeyemi is pulling up trees for Leeds at the moment. Not many Norwich born players have attained that standard.