Sign in to follow this  
Stylish Canary

Derby City

Maybe an indication that things had happened so quickly that he hadn''t quite got his head around where he was and what had happened.

The Derby forums love it by the way, not a great start.

His words and his body language were never in sync were they.We should have suspected that there was a lot more to it than we were being told.

As I''ve said already he turned up for a days training to be told he was off. A lot to get your head around being settled with your family at 08.00 and by 10.00 your moving to a new club/area

Bradders looked like a rabbit in headlights. He must have had all of about 6 hours to get used to signing for Derby City. Almost out of nowhere he became the Crown Jewels of NCFC .

Did he really want to go for what was effectively one more year security ? Looking at the reaction from other players it was a massive surprise to everyone.

Sell him, and sign a better player and we all understand. Sell him and take Matt Jarvis on loan and we are all a bit bemused.

[quote user="GPB"]Bradders looked like a rabbit in headlights. He must have had all of about 6 hours to get used to signing for Derby City. Almost out of nowhere he became the Crown Jewels of NCFC .

Did he really want to go for what was effectively one more year security ? Looking at the reaction from other players it was a massive surprise to everyone.

Sell him, and sign a better player and we all understand. Sell him and take Matt Jarvis on loan and we are all a bit bemused.[/quote]But if what we are hearing through the grapevine has any veracity then the club has acted quickly to nip a tricky situation in the bud. I have no more inside information than anyone else but its quite obvious that things are not quite as black and white as they first appeared. The maintenance of team spirit must have priority of everything else.

Yup that''s sort of what I was alluding to. On face value it doesn''t make a lot of sense. It will all come out in the wash I expect.

I was listening to Radio Norfolk on the way into work yesterday and they had a piece on the Bradders transfer in their sports bulletin, they played the obligatory new player interview, when Bradders referred to "Derby City" I was not quite sure I had heard right, made me chuckle..........

Lambert once said ''I wouldn''t ask Jonno if it was dark outside"

fighting so hard for the dream of prem football only to end up back in the chumps to do it all over again, not too bright Bradley.