Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Good old NCFC

Good to see we are still making the same mistakes as we have many times before and do what we always do when we go up.

Sell good players,buy average players ,spend as little cash as possible,then get relegated and lose manager ,get promoted again and so on and so on!

[quote user="bone man"]Good to see we are still making the same mistakes as we have many times before and do what we always do when we go up.

Sell good players,buy average players ,spend as little cash as possible,then get relegated and lose manager ,get promoted again and so on and so on![/quote]Have you considered that the problem is you?Break the cycle and fu(k off and do something else?

OP

This is pretty disrespectful to the players that came to our club and the players that stayed ie you are stating Johnson was our best player ( there is a difference between pos and the best player ). Even worse you are telling us Johnson would be number 1 choice ahead of Brady ( left ) Mlumbu ( center ). Get real

Bone man have you been in a coma for the last 20 years? You do know it''s not the 90s any more? Chase isn''t in charge and our best players haven''t been sold when in the premier league any time since then. In fact I would say Norwich do better than many clubs of our size to retain our better players. Could have easily had a mass exodus when we went down to the championship and we kept the likes of Redmond, Ruddy, Hoolahan, Howson, Bassong etc. Who are the core of our team and all far more gifted players than Johnson, who yes the fans loved because he worked hard and scored some great goals last season but ultimately working hard isn''t enough to be a regular in the premier league. It''s time to move on because sometimes the club has to make decisions fans don''t like in the name of progress.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Looks like Smudger''s back.[/quote]Smudger!!! I was trying to remember his name for the "things have never been so negative" thread. I had managed to blank it out, weirdly one of the few things I do remember, other then the huge amount of vitriol he aimed at our owners, was that he repeatedly said we should buy Adomah when he was in a non-league team. Stopped clocks and all that I suppose.

[quote user="bone man"]26000 posts really oh dear[/quote]Is that it? Thats your response?Totally out debated me there fella, well played[Y]