Sign in to follow this  
RuelFox

McNally So Good

I didn''t post back in the day Nigel. I used to read the forum

avidly though as back then there were no alternatives whatsoever for getting other fan''s opinions.

I remember part of my motivation for attending was to see some

of these ''keyboard warriors'' in the flesh to see if they lived up to their online personas.

Pardon me for sounding a bit thick ruthers. You say you were at the inaugural pup meet, and also that you have no other accounts on here, however your account wasn''t registered until January 2015?

There were no strangers at those PUP meets Ruthers. The only way you were there without me knowing who you were is if you were skulking in the bushes and peeping in windows.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]There were no strangers at those PUP meets Ruthers. The only way you were there without me knowing who you were is if you were skulking in the bushes and peeping in windows.[/quote]Damn busted again

[quote user="ruthers1"]"you were skulking in the bushes and peeping in windows."

Just what are you implying by that assumption Nigel?[/quote]I suspect he''s implying you are talking $hit, as everyone at those events made themselves known, and introduced themselves.

If you put the whole quote up it will be self explanatory buddy. I ran that club for nearly 25 years and was accountable for people who were there. Especially when it was me personally responsible for the visitors as in those PUPs meets.

[quote user="ruthers1"]possibly ''Happy Clappy'' Lappy was there........[/quote]Why didn''t you introduce yourself to "Happy Clappy'' Lappy" if you were there? [quote user="ruthers1"]I remember part of my motivation for attending was to see some

of these ''keyboard warriors'' in the flesh to see if they lived up to their online personas.
[/quote]I think the only "keyboard warrior"around these parts has just exposed himself......

Step back, think about what he has done, where we have been since he''s been here. Then look at others.

Why pick on him? Some say "It''s Lambert". But who bought him here? Who walked away? Who bought in AN to sort a mess out and got us up - but for some reason a lot of fans are upset? Yes, I''d prefer a heck of lot more strength at the back at the moment but other teams weaker still (unbelievably) . BJ no real loss as better/stronger midfielders brought in. A shock for some, not me but would have been an all around decision.

We''re not sunk, we''ve played well 3 out of 4 games with a poor players actions to get sent off in that 4th. We move on and still a good squad.

I believe too many fans looking for scapegoats behind the scenes because no massive name bought in.

"I think the only ''keyboard warrior'' in these parts has just exposed himself"

First it was skulking in the bushes, then peeping in the windows, now exposing myself?!

Just checking but the last ''P'' in PUPs does stand for posters doesn''t it?

This club is the best it''s ever been run. A large proportion of that is down to McNally. If fans can''t see that we are currently experiencing a number of years in a relatively purple spot of our history they are either to young or too stupid to know better.

So let me get this right......someone who says he was not a poster on here turns up at a posters meeting to find out who is who and nobody asks who he himself is ? How did he find out who the posters are, did he just listen or go and ask them? I think if somebody asked me who i was at such a meet after introducing myself i might just return the question.

MacNally has been good for our club, the managers as any player never come with any guarantee, you can only go on interview, scouting and CV, if they fit your club and tick as many boxes as they can then they are bought here.

It''s no coincidence that we have spent more time being successful since his appointment.

What is wanted is to move us away from this little old Norwich view by so many meaning that players we target don''t see us as a good club to join.

How we achieve that is the question to be answered being tight on the purse strings won''t help, nor losing talented players like Redders in the next year. We need to tie him down to a new contract soon.

MacNally is a great guy to have here and has been nothing short of brilliant considering where we were when he joined.