Sign in to follow this  
KoromaCrab

Who put it in the Ipswich net?

[Y]

There''s a few around today who won''t thank you for reminding them. And will now be concerned about Bradders putting a few more in there this season...

[quote user="KoromaCrab"]Was strange hearing the chant.. Was almost like a pleas to the board as if to say "why??"[/quote]Funny, when this thread was started, with all the talk about Grabban atm, I thought that this was referring to his header in the match at Portman Road (my first post inferring this was ethered for some reason). It''s strange that one player is treated like a hero, another is treated badly - which Grabban has been, almost since he arrived.  Johnson''s goal was a belter, but Grabban''s goal was just as important. 

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Deliberately missing the point ?

Should I expand for you ?

Grabban is still here ,,,, Tw*t[/quote]

Unpleasant and unworthy of a reply really, but I was talking about the title of the thread, not the content. If you put a title up about who scored against Ipswich, the reason we won at Ipswich was because Grabban scored, oh and one of the reasons we won again at CR in the league was because Grabban scored.   Taking nothing away from Johnson, who scored a cracker, of course.  Given the publicity both players have been getting this thread could have been about either of them.  My first thought was Grabban.   No need for insults.

my first thought was half of effing norwich - so not much to worry about