Sign in to follow this  
BarclayWazza

Tyrone Mings

I''m not normally one to be happy about a player getting injured (beyond the fact its happened to one of our relegation rivals biggest signings of the summer) but I did raise at grin at Tyrone being out for the season.

You''d have to imagine that a fair few quid in bonuses from the reported £8 million may not be heading to Suffolk now...

I too raised an eyebrow when I saw that the OP was ''happy'' about Mings being injured and surprised nobody has commented until now.Do I have any sympathy for Bournemouth? None whatsoever; this sort of thing happens regularly. We''ve also had to do without Mulumbu and Olsson so far this season and clubs have a squad for this very reason. Do I feel sorry Mings? Yes. Regardless of who he used to play for, he is a young man trying to make a career for himself in his chosen profession, and as soon as he gets a huge opportunity at a high level an incident like this happens through no fault of his own.

There is always the possibility of injury for any player at any time, but it is not imo co-incidental that these injuries hapen just after a player has moved to a new club and maybe tries that extra bit too hard to make an impression, resulting in an injury of some kind.  Snodgrass''s injury at Hull comes to mind there, Mulumbu too, although it looks as if he won''t be out too long.  Celebrating an injury to any player though, whover it is, is pretty despicable.