Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

International break could be good for us.

So which Internatinal will you watch tonight?

For me it''s a no brainer, ROI, watch Mr Lafferty, the forgotten man in the squad, hope he can score a few, put in a big performance and get AN scratching his head.

We need strikers who are in form and getting goals, this International break could work well for us.

I shall be watching Laffs tonight and hoping he will be having a good game.

I shall also of course be flicking over to the Scotland game and monitoring Russ for any potential mistakes, ( against the best team in the world) so that I will be well informed when the morons start to slag him off.😌

Re: International break could be good for us.

Enjoy watching ROI but you won''t see Lafferty. He plays for Northern Ireland.

Yes apologies

I''ve decided I will watch Scotland for the first 10 mins, until they are one down, the switch to the Laffs show

Vanwink wrote the following post at 07/09/2015 7:41 PM:

I''ve decided I will watch Scotland for the first 10 mins, until they are one down, the switch to the Laffs show

Well a few minutes out but there you go

He keeps finding the back of net, any way he can, surely he will get an opportunity soon ? (I''m not a fan of him, think he is a liability on the pitch, but can''t ignore his goals for N Ireland)

Lessingham Canary wrote the following post at 07/09/2015 10:02 PM:

He keeps finding the back of net, any way he can, surely he will get an opportunity soon ? (I''m not a fan of him, think he is a liability on the pitch, but can''t ignore his goals for N Ireland)

He has that reputation, not checked the figures but has he ever been sent off for us?

He does have passion but that''s not a bad trait. Needs to control it a bit better.

But not to play him cos he''s considered a liability is wrong IMO.

The liability thing is my opinion, he always seems to be like a headless chicken when plays for us, and picks up yellows for fun, was never sent off though, the reason for him not playing i think must be something else, AN obviously see''s something he doesn''t like ? maybe too much of a joker ? i don''t know, but must admit he has to be worth a consideration now

Looks like all our guys have come through the break unscathed, lots of them have played and against some good opposition, was a good time for a break for us, hopefully will kick start our season on Saturday.

Also a good opertunity for our management to see our players perform in a different environment, all good.

I hope Lafferty gets his chance for City.