Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 5

Not really had time to look to find a good win but I''ll bet a bottom dollar that England will beat San Marino of course so I''ll be boring and go for them

There''s something in this Pups power thing you... I have felt it.

It reminds me of spending time in the U.S. I am far more at home in Moscow than I am in America, it''s all analytical, Machiavellian and chimes with the Italian mindset, but...

..there''s this evangelical, almost mindless, positivity in the States, often against the odds and yet..yet..somehow it works. Good things do happen, things do work out...

I think it''s a collective spirit of positivity, a radio frequency vibe of can do camaraderie....it''s what brings out the Pup in all of us...

Some unexpected good things happened this afternoon, a business mood change. I then popped round to see a friend who''d had some bad news. She put my troubles into perspective. So I took her and her family out for dinner (pizza, Peroni and a Grappa chaser on a Friday is Italian cliche'' heaven...).... I was paying it forward....

To the Pup in all of us ...

Parma

The positivity works Parma. I have no doubt. I love it when there''s people posting from all over willing some random team in a random country to score a late goal so that we have another few quid for the CSF and their great DS team!

Nutella, fratelli

Il momentaccio e'' arrivato.....andiamo al night!! 💃💃🎉🍷💁👏🍻🍰💰🙅😍😘

I''m going to embrace the spirit and prevailing feeling of the Pups and select some that the majority are behind, plus one or two that have had some real effort and goodwill behind their selection...

San Marino vs England - Away win 1/100

Bosnia vs Andorra - Home win 1/100

Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers - Home win 1/3

Ballinamallard vs Linfield - Away win 1/3

Montenegro vs Lichtenstein - Home win 1/7

SV Halstenbek-Rellingen vs Lurup - Home win 1/8

I am going to throw caution to the wind and predict an end to 40 years of hurt and a stumbling, narrow, unconvincing and much media-maligned victory for the three lions. Go on lads, make the nation (...well the Pups) proud....

Yours Anglophilically, Parma

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Nutella, fratelli

Il momentaccio e'' arrivato.....andiamo al night!! 💃💃🎉🍷💁👏🍻🍰💰🙅😍😘

I''m going to embrace the spirit and prevailing feeling of the Pups and select some that the majority are behind, plus one or two that have had some real effort and goodwill behind their selection...

San Marino vs England - Away win 1/100

Bosnia vs Andorra - Home win 1/100

Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers - Home win 1/3

Ballinamallard vs Linfield - Away win 1/3

Montenegro vs Lichtenstein - Home win 1/7

SV Halstenbek-Rellingen vs Lurup - Home win 1/8

I am going to throw caution to the wind and predict an end to 40 years of hurt and a stumbling, narrow, unconvincing and much media-maligned victory for the three lions. Go on lads, make the nation (...well the Pups) proud....

Yours Anglophilically, Parma[/quote]

Loving these Parma. You''ve been an absolute star on here this week. It''s been a real pleasure to watch. Thank you buddy. Like I said you deserve the success. And these look like the real deal to get that success. I think only the cruelest misfortune could stand in our way.

I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and with  the double stake the potential return is £48.76. Here are the details : -

Linfield

-       

-

4/11

-       

-

3:00 Sat

England

-

1/100

-

5:00 Sat

Dundalk

-

7/20

-

7:00 Sat

Montenegro

-

1/7

-

7:45 Sat

Sv Halstenbek-Rellingen

-

1/8

-

1:00 Sun

Bosnia

-

1/50

-

7:45 Sun

In bocca al lupo! [:)] [pi] [*]

Parma,

at 1/100 I don''t think you''ve quite grasped what throwing caution to the wind is all about.

Til1010 would approve nonetheless.

Hope all''s well and good luck.

Too late to be of any use, but I''ll go for a home win for Italy against Bulgaria please.

Good luck to all PUPs and especially to Parma.

Hi PUPs, it''s Montenegro V Liechtenstein for me with a Montenegro home win.

Best of luck Parma and everyone else! [:D]

Apples              

[quote user="woostercanary"]Parma,

at 1/100 I don''t think you''ve quite grasped what throwing caution to the wind is all about.

Til1010 would approve nonetheless.

Hope all''s well and good luck.[/quote]I must say that even me coughed and spluttered at that 1/50 not to mention the 1/100 wooster !  [:D]Never mind as i have said before....a win is a win.Good Luck to Parma but as for throwing caution to the wind........Really ? [;)] Throwing caution to the wind is Rangers at 1/6 and i note that numerous PUPs followed my lead on that one. [:P]

You PUPs are amazing! I''ve just been sent £20 to double this bet because "Parma has been outstanding this week" for us PUPs. The return won''t quite be doubled because the prices slightly changed. If successful the new half will pay £46.93 meaning we are potentially looking at £95.69 if all six come in. Good luck everyone [:)]

Nigel, Pups

I have a history with the CSF and I think supporting the DS Team is a wonderful focus and goal for the Pups.

I am however equally struck by the way in which these threads - and that send of focusing on someone and something else - catalyses, energises and in some cases uncovers the decency and warmth in us all.

Forget about the CSF, DS Team and money for a moment, I have felt better about myself just being part of it, contributing in however small a way. It is as much selfish helping others as it is selfless.

Well done Nigel for never letting the flame die and for providing the platform and the opportunity for others to do good. Small acts of kindness do matter and benefit giver and receiver.

£4k also matters. There are a lot of us. Let''s keep making this cause something that contributes to our fun, our life and to the lives of others. Thank you for the additional bet.

Parma

Linfield are 1-0 up.

I''m just the facilitator Parma. The generous spirit of this community comes from all our PUPs who never cease to amaze me.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]2-2. Gutted...Not because it was my pick  but for Parma, Kev and our great team.[/quote]Please don''t tell me that the blindfolded dart thrower is going to be top again. [:P]

Hmm...that is very upsetting..

Dundalk just minutes from wrapping up the title and the boy pops a Wordly in from 30 yards...

...you just know all the rest are coming in now, that''s disappointing...

Set up to win that one, played safe, maybe too safe...but you roll the dice and if you''ve got 5 sides out of six, your odds are good...but you can always roll a little Joe against the odds...

Only makes me more determined to help the DS Team, CSF and keep the Pups bandwagon rolling...

Parma