Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 5

Switzerland v Slovenia....Home win please..

Good luck Parma and everybody else.

Parma,

The best of luck on what is a difficult weekend but hopefully an amusing diversion from your trying week.

William Hill have Portugal to win at home at 7/4 and France to win away at 7/4. That seems to suggest a Portugal-France draw has to be the bet, at 2/1 - but I''ve just realised that is tomorrow night, palle! (courtesy of google translate)

So, how about a (sort of) Baltic derby and an Estonia draw against Lithuania at 15/8?

League One where Scunthorpe (1-1-0-2-0) entertain rock bottom Blackpool (0-1-1-2-4). Scunthorpe v Blackpool.......Home win.Good luck Parma. [Y]

Mine is up now Parma but the odds are awful. A fall back option if you''re struggling?!

Avoiding the internationals for something a bit different, I''m going into the National League North (great name) and choosing Stockport (4th, 14 points from 7 games) to beat struggling Worcester (21st, 4 points from 7 games).Good luck Parma and all PUPs.

Orient have won 5 in 5 league games but face a tricky trip to Exeter. I''d normally bet on Orient running out of luck and failing to win away from home, ie a win/draw for Exeter @ 7/10. But I''m not one to seek an unfair advantage by choosing such ridiculously short odds, hence I''ll plump for an Exeter-Orient draw @ 5/2.Nutty - sorry for the late reply, I''m still on to do the Liverpool-Norwich game.

All the way from the beach of Punta Cana and with little time for studying, I''ll keep my fingers crossed that little old England can turn over the mighty San Marino.

Good Luck all.

Right chumlets, let''s have a pre-selection selection....

Pending the arrival of my PiC Purple, who I am somewhat banking on to bring me a shiny certainty, these are the ones that I am tempted by thus far.....

San Marino vs England - Away win 1/100

Bosnia vs Andorra - Home win. Comp? Odds?*

Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers - Home win 1/3

Finn vs Waterford - Home win 2/7

Ballinamallard vs Linfield - Away win 1/3

Montenegro vs Lichtenstein - Home win 1/7

Comoros vs Uganda - Away win 3/10

Still can''t find odds on 365 for Bosnia vs Andorra and am a little concerned that Bosnia are a bit off the pace and unlikely to qualify. Could Andorra shut up shop and scrape a goalless draw as Dzeko et al avoid injury...?

Quite like Comoros vs Uganda away win that no one has picked, though this is very much someone really quite rubbish against someone very extremely rubbish....

I am also greatly concerned that I think England are overwhelmingly the best pick.....I feel like the sub-editor on the Sun sports section before a major tournament....."they can''t let us down again can they......?..."

Parma

Sent from my iPhone

Parma,

William Hill have the Bosnia vs Andorra game, home win odds are 1/50.

You shouldn''t worry about England, that''s a banker just like Netherlands vs Iceland.

Mexico vs Trinidad& Tobago - Home win at 3/10 looked interesting-ish, not a big fan of friendlies in such circumstances and Mexico have huge withdrawal issues (insert amusing drug-related gag here*), so have trampled that sniff into the floorboards of the Hacienda....

Bosnia now at 1/100 I note, so that is an indication that they might have a chance and my fears are perhaps misplaced.....

Perhaps the residual image of the Hacienda leads me to memories of shopping trolleys on the line at Stockport....is it a sign?

Parma

I was tempted by KPV at home to Kiisto in the Lokho Pohjoinen section of the Finnish Kakkonen Division until I noticed that KPV had lost their last game 4-0 to Santa Claus...So, the Hamburg section of the German Oberliga. SV Halstenbek-Rellingen to win at home against Lurup.SV Halstenbek-Rellingen have made a reasonable start to the season, winning 3 and losing 2 of their five games with an 11/8 goal difference, but have won both home fixtures, by 5-0 and 1-0.Lurup have lost all five with a 1/28 goal difference, with the away defeats by 9-0 and 2-0.The current odds are 1/8.Good luck to all!

Buona fortuna Parma, Questa settimana Io resto in Welsh Premier League Rhyl v I NUOVI SANTI - Vittoria in trasferta Leedscanary

Good luck Parma,This week I''m staying in the Welsh Premier LeagueRhyl v THE NEW SAINTS - AWAY WINLeedscanary