Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Nedum Onuoha

Not sure if someone has posted this up or not, but my pal, a QPR fan (bless) has just told me that the R''s forums and insiders are saying we had a bid (he says £12m) rejected by them last week.

It could be blarney but he thinks enough people are saying it and those that are not trolls.

Shame, I would have liked him in our back 4 ahead of 1 or 2.

It seems we had a few "last minutes" that didnt come through.

mmm, I think we have to realise that Premiership aside, the wages we pay and "pull" lil ol Norwich has isnt going to suit all players needs and desires...I do wonder why its all left last minute with that in mind...its almost like we want to go for the players but not get them in/pay for them. You know, like PL didnt do those 3-4 seasons ago. mmm?

(whoo, 2nd negative post in 2 years...I''m on a roll).

Still, we could always cancel Turner''s loan early :/

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Seems to me we put aside 10M + for a defender.McNally and Neil even went to Marseille.We left it too late though and ended up with no one[/quote]

Talk about contradiction.

How long were we linked with a CB over the summer, it seems to me that there was a lot of hard work put in and multiple bids for several players but none came off.

You can''t go on about leaving it until the last minute and then go on about players that were looked at over a week before the deadline.