Sign in to follow this  
NCFC198

Away Tickets

How easy is it to get away tickets these days? If im at the club shop at 9am the day they are released am i guaranteed to get one (im a season ticket holder)?

just wondered as i never know whether to book trains etc in advance of having tickets.

thanks,

Last season we were in the Prem I think the only over-subscribed game was Arsenal when it was really cheap (plus very accessible for lots of away fans). But of course that year the novelty of being in the Prem had worn off and we were pretty poor to watch away from home.

If we carry on with away performances like Sunderland rather than Southampton, demand could rise...

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Last season we were in the Prem I think the only over-subscribed game was Arsenal when it was really cheap (plus very accessible for lots of away fans). But of course that year the novelty of being in the Prem had worn off and we were pretty poor to watch away from home.

If we carry on with away performances like Sunderland rather than Southampton, demand could rise...[/quote]Yeah, Arsenal was the only one I applied for and didn''t get.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]I think it was Arsenal but I might have confused the stadium with Chelsea...[/quote]No, trust me, there was nothing cheap about the Chelsea game!

[quote user="NCFC198"]How easy is it to get away tickets these days? If im at the club shop at 9am the day they are released am i guaranteed to get one (im a season ticket holder)?

just wondered as i never know whether to book trains etc in advance of having tickets.

thanks,[/quote]Unless the away points system kicks in which may only happen on the very odd occasion they go on general sale from day one.

Away tickets for Liverpool and West Ham currently available. Go to Canaries website.