Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Will you forgive grabban

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"] I think it''s a mute point.I expect he''ll be loaned out to a club in the Championship.[/quote]I think you''ll find it''s actually a moot point.Yours pedantically x

Ya the word forgive in the header gives the impression Lewis has done something wrong personally to each and every one of us, so its a bit of a misnomer. Anyway, Lewis is contracted as a City player, and i always hope every City player will give their 100%. Alex is the guv''nor and he said he would quickly fix Mr. Grabbans issue. So lets leave it to Alex to do just that. Que Sera Sera.

yes - Norwich is a a sh*t club - he should be congratulated for not wanting to play.

No no and no

He deserves to be no where near the team, he will kill morale before Xmas if he gets ahead of Jerome or Hooper

Against Palace he proved he was not good enough

Take the money and run for the hills of Cromer or wherever there are some in the pancake land of East Anglia

Ruel on another thread you condemn people for saying Johnson isn''t good enough for the premier after one game this season, even though he has played 3 seasons there previously with us. On this one you are condemning a player after playing one game. Talk about double standards.

Bradley was solid for me in Premier League so much so he was linked with England squad at one point

Some people wrote him off but been there done that but how is Grabban proven?

Yes because unlike other cases, Grabban hasn''t said anything about the club. Nothing has been clear cut and confirmed, just a Daily Mail story without full facts.

We don''t know the story. AN said originally to investigate the goings on. Suspended but didn''t sell. Some issue we are unaware of.

All he needs to do is get fans off his back, put the ball in the net and then we have another reborn Wes scenario.

I trust the manager in not speaking out and keeping his mouth shut about everything. How it should be behind closed doors but many fans fail to see this when dealing with their staff.

Grabban has only technically only walked away from an issue we know bugger all about. He''s taken the standard fine and stance - which any decent club would do in scenarios. Let them deal with it and see what comes out.

No one has said Grabban is proven. You have to give him game time to find out if that will be the case. You seem to have written him off based on one miss. Just find it interesting that you think it''s wrong for others to write off a player you like after one game but fine to write off a player because you don''t like him.

Yes, I''m one of the few that thinks he''s a really good player despite being a bit of a petulant child (I''m not having any of the rumors, it''s complete BS, seriously, don''t even bother looking it up if you don''t know) He hasn''t been clinical enough in front of goal for a while though and was rightly dropped for Jerome. He needs to work harder and improve, if he keeps his head down and keeps his temper in check I''ll support him again (Y)