Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

RVW

Good to see him speak positively about his career.  Can''t help but think we failed him a little bit.........we gave him his chance to try the Premier League, I know, but circumstances didn''t help him. 

[quote user="lake district canary"]Good to see him speak positively about his career.  Can''t help but think we failed him a little bit.........we gave him his chance to try the Premier League, I know, but circumstances didn''t help him.[/quote]Hughton''s fault then. [:P]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]Good to see him speak positively about his career.  Can''t help but think we failed him a little bit.........we gave him his chance to try the Premier League, I know, but circumstances didn''t help him.[/quote]Hughton''s fault then. [:P][/quote]If RVW had done this.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWDOsQQeF-Q

[quote user="lake district canary"]Good to see him speak positively about his career.  Can''t help but think we failed him a little bit.........we gave him his chance to try the Premier League, I know, but circumstances didn''t help him. 

[/quote]
That''s the first time I''ve heard someone''s lack of pace, control,strength, dribbling or shooting ability be described as "circumstances", but I guess it''s a fair point.

lake district canary wrote the following post at 10/09/2015 6:39 PM:

Good to see him speak positively about his career. Can''t help but think we failed him a little bit.........we gave him his chance to try the Premier League, I know, but circumstances didn''t help him.

We didn''t fail his pocket, but your man Hughton gave him no real chance with us.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="lake district canary"]Good to see him speak positively about his career.  Can''t help but think we failed him a little bit.........we gave him his chance to try the Premier League, I know, but circumstances didn''t help him. 

[/quote]
That''s the first time I''ve heard someone''s lack of pace, control,strength, dribbling or shooting ability be described as "circumstances", but I guess it''s a fair point.
[/quote]
Also the first time where i''ve heard an entire club being accused of failing him. The only sense in that statement is we failed him by incorrectly scouting him and thinking he was actually good at kicking a ball.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]Good to see him speak positively about his career.  Can''t help but think we failed him a little bit.........we gave him his chance to try the Premier League, I know, but circumstances didn''t help him.[/quote]Hughton''s fault then. [:P][/quote]If RVW had done this.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWDOsQQeF-Q[/quote]
He''d have been slaughtered because unlike Snodgrass he scored naff all, created naff all, provided naff all, and showed the physicality of an 8 year old school girl. I was pretty scared towards the winter when the wind picked up that our 8 million signing was going to float off into the distance like a sweet wrapper.

If any of the Wolfpack are whining for there spiritual leader, his first game is live on SS4 @21:30 against David Moyes'' Real Sociedad. could be a good game once the boxings over after a few minutes.

Lakey, that Snoddy blooper was nowhere near as bad as Rickys "no look pass" vs Fulham. That "touch the ball with the standing foot" happens to the best of them, he''d pretty much created a goal but for that. Rickys blooper pretty much summed up his time with us.

Nice he was able to start and end well with us, but let''s forget about the 2 years inbetween and move on. We''ve got a new main man in Mbokani to enjoy now. Not been as excited about a Norwich striker signing for us ever as I am Mbokani.