Sign in to follow this  
djc

TWTD meltdown

Wow! hilariously funny!

Following the rubbish performance by 1p5wich at Reading,

it is now absolute meltdown on TWTD. its funny seeing the knee-jerk comments by people who should simply know better....... (than support 1p5wich) such as:-

Sack McCarthy.....

Berra''s red card at carrow road looks more costly....

Douglas is rubbish new signing...

So glad we dont all post such comments here!

If Berra hadn''t been sent off they would have smashed us. All of the recent history between the sides and the fact that Redmond would have scored point towards this. Stop taking the piss, m8.

Quote of the night goes to @JonMLParker an 1p5wich fan on Twitter: "Being an Ipswich fan is like having AIDS, no matter how many breakthroughs we make and how hopeful you are, it''ll kill you eventually #ITFC"

Hahaha!

Yes inded how glorious to read TWTD but i wonder what those Scum fans who look in on here make of the last couple of weeks with our doom and gloom brigade posting their negative vibes at every opportunity.

Til 1010 wrote; Yes inded how glorious to read TWTD but i wonder what those Scum fans who look in on here make of the last couple of weeks with our doom and gloom brigade posting their negative vibes at every opportunity.

They won''t be surprised, think you will find they are in fact the same people, problem is they now don''t have anything positive to say wherever they are, prob used to be Man U fans until SAF retired

It was a pleasure to watch but I just hope our result today doesn''t spoil a potentially good week-end.

Their goalkeeper seems to be the main scapegoat, but that entire defence is miles away from being a promotion line-up.

How they hang onto McGoldrick puzzles me. A class and a half above the rest and I would love him in the Yellow.

Perhaps if they are out of the picture by the next window then he will force through his much desired move to the PL.

how can the team with the most devastating attack in the championship lose??

it baffles me mick is a genius or so they all thought two games ago