Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

Mbokani work permit

He''s played the required amount of time in Europe to qualify for EU permit. Thats why you''ve heard nothing about a work permit.

Just allowed myself a sneaky peek at his 2013-14 goals ...

Yup, OK, it''s youtube, but looked promising! Seemed to score a lot despite having plenty of defenders around.

I particularly liked one where he shaped to shoot, throwing the whole defence off & opening up the space. Similar to Pugh''s (Bournemouth) goal v West Ham.

Anyone know how long the work permit might take to be granted? Is he likely to be available for Saturday?

Work permits are usually sorted relatively quickly these days, I''d be very surprised if it isn''t already sorted and imagine he''ll be in the squad for the next game. I would have thought we wouldn''t have announced the deal if there was a possibility it would have problems, it''s unlikely they''ll state he''s been granted one

Just watched his YouTube vid and he looks a handful. Been told he is incredibly strong but doesn''t speak a word of English!

He must have learnt his English pretty sharpish for hours first interview the night the transfer was announced then!!!

[quote user="AJ"]He must have learnt his English pretty sharpish for hours first interview the night the transfer was announced then!!![/quote]
It was in French and subtitled...

It might well have been granted already but the new "PR policy" at Carrow Road of saying absolutely nothing about anything means that we probably won''t know until the team is announced at 2pm on Saturday.

[quote user="AJ"]He must have learnt his English pretty sharpish for hours first interview the night the transfer was announced then!!![/quote]
Yeah, you need to be able to speak English to play football in England.
<<Literally bangs head on desk>>

[quote user="JF"]Just watched his YouTube vid and he looks a handful. Been told he is incredibly strong but doesn''t speak a word of English![/quote]good job Bassong and Mulumbu are both Fleunt in French then.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="AJ"]He must have learnt his English pretty sharpish for hours first interview the night the transfer was announced then!!![/quote]
Yeah, you need to be able to speak English to play football in England.
<<Literally bangs head on desk>>
[/quote]Did it hurt?I REALLY hope it hurt..

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]And tettey also tony Andrea[/quote]And Vadis. I''m sure they''ll be using their suspicious foreign tongues to plot against the manager at every opportunity... [:)]

Alex Neil: "Dieumerci Mbokani is a bit short of match fitness, but he''s certainly in contention for the squad tomorrow." (from BBC Sport news ticker)That''s the work permit issue sorted, then!