Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Even better is that the Southampton debacle looks like a one off. Nice rebound from a terriblegame.[/quote]
Alex Neil did say it wouldn''t happen again...

Debut goal for Jarvis #shrewdsigning!

I hope we have an option to buy on todays showing! Maybe Brady won''t be replaced by Olsson easily on todays performance!

West Ham was not his style of play, we on evidence today are.

Olsson about to mark his return from fitnss off the bench

[quote user="Strawman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Bradley who.... ?;)[/quote]Lewis who? [;)][/quote]but he''s still here...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Strawman"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Bradley who.... ?;)[/quote]Lewis who? [;)][/quote]but he''s still here...[/quote]Your observational skills are exemplary [;)]But do we need him?

Absolutely ecstatic! What a team performance and a great debut for Jarvis! I love Hooly. Surely he will retire with legendary status for his time at the club.

Re: Grabbs

You need a number of strikers in this league - it''s a long season and Hooper, Laffs and Grabbs are in the squad for a reason, they''ll all get their chances at some point between now and next summer.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Absolutely ecstatic! What a team performance and a great debut for Jarvis! I love Hooly. Surely he will retire with legendary status for his time at the club.[/quote][Y]

I missed the AN comment about not happening again, but so many on here were in the depths of sorrow after the trade window closed and that (lack of) performance at Southampton.

So far we''ve responded well to bad losses, one due to bad play on our part, the other due to a pathetic ref (they talked about the non goal in today''s commentary as one of the main talking points of the season, then referenced the no call penalty.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]Absolutely ecstatic! What a team performance and a great debut for Jarvis! I love Hooly. Surely he will retire with legendary status for his time at the club.[/quote]
Based on current performances, he won''t be retiring any time soon!