Sign in to follow this  
Tired

Brady

How good has this man been so far! Another superb performance today.

Olsson may struggle to regain his place if he and Jarvis keep playing like they did today.

I didn''t rate him before we signed him - I do now!

I should have known better - I got excited when we signed Julien Brellier.

That left hand side is fantastic.Brady and Jarvis have only played one game together and are linking so well.Jerome helps out and draws defenders away, allowing the midfield to pass the ball.

Judging by his interview on Canary Call, the combined performance of Brady and Jarvis today is testament to the managerial expertise of AN, who worked closely with them both over a couple of days.

I thought £7m for Brady was on the high side, but it is now clear that Norwich have obtained two players ( an accomplished left-back and a left-sided midfielder) for the price of one.

I''ve described Brady as defensively ''lightweight'' before; however he was superb today. That immaculately-timed last ditch tackle to prevent an almost certain goal was truly outstanding.

The Brady/Jarvis partnership on the left worked very well...

I said it before on a previous thread that i was never that impressed with Brady at LB, having seen him play there for Ireland, but big slice of Humble Pie coming my way i think as he has sharpened up his act quite a bit since arriving.

So far looking like a very astute purchase and unlucky not to score today.

We are 3 pts clear of Chelsea!!!

Initially thought he was good going forward but needed to tighten up his defensive abilities. However today looked much better as a left back rather than a left sided midfielder. More positive and sharper than Olsson and should retain his place in the defence.

I genuinely think Olsson is going to struggle getting back into the side at the moment! Team has to remain unchanged for next week