Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Everyone raving about Wes & Jarvis, but Martin & Brady were superb yesterday.

Thought a number of players had their best games, Wes caught the eye and credit to an excellent performance by Jarvis, but Martin was assured and Brady''s tackle in front of us was just world class.

The most assured performance by Martin.

I thought that until the sloppy fast asleep goal the cbs were on top today and dealt with the alleged pace problem well; some of this was due to Neils decision to sit Tettey even deeper, so closer to the cbs, than normal, but they played their part too

For me, bassong was again the better of the two.

Brady''s got his own thread.

Bassong and Martin were very good; had the strikers in their pockets basically all day.

Personally still think Martin gets caught out a bit too much and against better opposition who are also as big as the likes of Joshua King, I think he does and will continue to struggle. He just doesn''t have that presence, however as I''ve said before, it wouldn''t really matter if we had a decent RB; it''s that partnership between the RB and RCB which has always worried me.

Was really great to see Bassong not holding onto the ball and dithering yesterday as well...he left that to Wisdom in the first half I think.