Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

Another Jarvis goal

He did nor score at Carrow Road, never mind a very similar goal from much the same spot. He didn''t even play for City either so I am not sure what your point is. But in his defence I expect he could spell Canadian.

His name is, however, Jarvis, which was a big part of your theme.

Montreal is in Quebec, which is the main French part of Canada. They spell Canadians "Canadiens" and pronounce it with a French accent. Look it up, you dullard. Your thread is a stupid waste of time, so I made it even stupider so observers can get a chuckle out of it.

AW, you''re the one who responded to my joke reply with anger.

I laughed as I typed out why I made it, and at your failed attempt at correcting a correctly spelled word. Lighten up, Francis.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"]I love how someone''s taken the time to re-create the goal in Minecraft! Good stuff! [Y][/quote]

lmao. This made me chuckle. Good work

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]The accepted wisdom is when in a hole stop digging.

So why do you keep this lame a55 thread alive? Let it die. It should never have been born.[/quote]It''s not me keeping it alive, your anger and upset is doing that. Not sure whether it was our win or the loss last night that is upsetting you so much. Maybe both.

I actually found this quite interesting, especially the similarity of the goal, and could not understand your reason for ruining the thread.

They do make for an interesting comparison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFKnLYcahQI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itd5VbGwi9MUnfortunately Ryan Jarvis rather slipped off the radar, as did his brother. I think they are both at Lowestoft. Let''s hope the Murphy''s do a bit better, more so given that Josh''s contribution goalwise has also been also been a thumping long range effort (Watford L Cup). As to Matt he looked comfortable with both feet and has a good eye for the goal. You don''t get too much time in the PL, or opportunities, so we need players who can put them away when they do come.