Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Team Spirit

The best thing about yesterday''s performance, in my view, was how every player put in a shift and fought for their team mates... even the newly brought in players. AN does seem to have created a bonded group of players and it does feel like they are playing for each other as well as for themselves.

An exciting time to be a City fan.

Smells like it to me! (sorry).

Always a part of the ethos of the club. But at the moment it does seem to be higher than ever. We are heading for even greater success than under Lambert, which I would have thought impossible.

Would that the same spirit was demonstrated on here.

If you want a forum where hugging is the standard, that other one is apparently the place to go. It''s also as entertaining as a Chris Houghton-managed game.

I''m all for team unity, but forum unity is boring.

I''m just taking a guess at another possibility, but maybe it''s AN for whom they are playing so well. He could be that rare successful manager whose player give their all and then some.

There has been a lot of speculation around us recently; the Grabban scenario, BJ going, Hooper in talks with championship clubs, not enough signings etc. To put in a performance after all this is very impressive. Good signs, but still a long way to go.