Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Crystal Palace chairman

Nutty your confusing yourself, where have I said anything about money? All I said is I don''t gamble!

I donate through my company to various causes including those at City.

I''m not doing this anymore because you''re making stuff up, I''m not dragging you or anyone else through the muck, I''m praising you and all the others, wether you want to accept that is your prerogative.

Do you know what I''m so bored of debating with you as you take every thread into a personal battle, back or white for you.....either you tow the line and get behind everything NCFC or you are a binner.....pant wetter etc.

You''re right, your the best ever supporter, your view is an absolute, I bow down to your Devine knowledge and will never question you again, as can''t be bothered, I don''t bother in life if I don''t get on with others so why bother on here.

After watching this afternoons Leicester v Villa match and off the back of this thread, what ambition their owners have & proves good owners are out there or could add to our dynamic going forward. Thoughts?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27387616

Unfortunately the OP deliberately confuses ambition with competence and ability. Most involved in football are ambitious, irrespective of their level. The accusation here is that those running NCFC are somehow lacking in the latter two. The Palace comments are merely a peg to hang that attack upon. After yesterday that peg snapped off the wall, but I am sure that there will be another peg soon. The real question is, why do the same folk find it necessary to constantly look for something to attack NCFC with ?

Shame you interpreted it as an attack sir Alan. I''ll blame the alcohol.

I''ll ask you again.

What are your thoughts on change? What can we do to change the perception? How can we attract new blood for when the majority shareholders call it time?

Hang your coat on that if you want. Is this message board your crib? You''re patrolling everywhere.

Good post erik. I think we all agree that it would be good to attract that type of investment but keep "Norwich people" involved to avoid a Portsmouth/Leeds situation.

But again, how can we attract it?

Can anybody hand on heart argue that? Maybe Allen as he seems to argue in an empty room.

Given that I am supposed to be drunk, on my period whilst playing crib etc I am curious as to why you want my opinion. And no, I have not interpreted anything either. No more than I interpreted yesterdays score as a win for us. As to this so called new blood that you keep warbling on about (rather like a broken cuckoo clock that pops out at irregular moments and announces the same time) I am sure the club has plans in place so I shouldn''t worry your little head too much about that if I were you. Though you could tell us about Roy Keane and the ambition shown by those down the A140 which was exciting you previously. Perhaps when Palace are back from whence they came you will find another stick.

Ive asked you questions that tie in to the original post and in no way attack the club.

New blood? I''ve merely asked questions about the future haha.

If you''re not capable that''s fine. I''ll leave you and your vendetta.

If you want to keep talking about 1p5wich that''s your call. There''s a post for that 😘

I am not calling anyone. Merely asking why you will not back up your claims. Different day, different stick I presume.

Funny how Wiz is accused of multiple accounts yet there are similarities between some other poster and the way they structure the responses.

Instead of enjoying a fantastic day, with great performance on the pitch, great response to Southampton result and hands up, a great debut by Jarvis some just on here to keep point scoring. Positive or negative both sides as bad as each other with "I told you so"

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Well, I did tell you that would happen.
[/quote]

Indeed Bor, I''m still buzzing, our midfield is as good as anything I''ve seen this season in four out of five games, even when introducing Jarvis, he just fitted in as though he''s been with this team for a long time.

Great day, great game, great night and tomorrow will have fun with my Binner mates and best of all will have a long discussion with the Spammer season ticket holder about just how good Jarvis did.

can u sit down please wrote: "...... What can we do to change the perception? How can we attract new blood for when the majority shareholders call it time?"

Have you considered that the "perception" is in fact correct, and that the idea that there is something the club could do to change it and make itself more attractive to a seriously wealthy investor is pie in the sky?

That is a good point WCC. Do we really all have 6 fingers 😉

So do we accept the perception and settle for being a club with minimal investment? Can you change a perception? Does it have to be a single investor?

I take on board your points 👍🏽