Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

My thoughts on yesterday's victory

Yesterday was a well earned victory for the Canneries as they overcame a spirited AFC Bourneville side to triumph, claim three points and send their supporters home happier than would have been the case if they had lost.
You can read more of my thoughts here.

[quote user="James Trent"]Yesterday was a well earned victory for the Canneries as they overcame a spirited AFC Bourneville side to triumph, claim three points and send their supporters home happier than would have been the case if they had lost.
[/quote]

Who exactly are the Canneries? I remember going on a school trip to a fish cannery in Great Yarmouth but am pretty sure they are not a football team.

[quote user="James Trent"]Yesterday was a well earned victory for the Canneries as they overcame a spirited AFC Bourneville side to triumph, claim three points and send their supporters home happier than would have been the case if they had lost.
[/quote]

Who exactly are the Canneries? I remember going on a school trip to a fish cannery in Great Yarmouth but am pretty sure they are not a football team.

Quality stuff James. [Y]Have you considered posting your articles on The News Hub? You seem to meet the required standard AND you get paid. [:$]

So he now thinks it funny to change his name from Kent to Trent and use Morty''s  ''clickbait'' expression. The thing is i would like to think he is taking the pee out Archant and not us posters. Only time will tell whether Peter The Deleter actually moderates the message board himself or waits for a fellow media office to call him about threads they deem unsuitable.

[/quote]Looks like we have someone to give Ricardo a run for his money.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="James Trent"]Yesterday was a well earned victory for the Canneries as they overcame a spirited AFC Bourneville side to triumph, claim three points and send their supporters home happier than would have been the case if they had lost.
[/quote]

Who exactly are the Canneries? I remember going on a school trip to a fish cannery in Great Yarmouth but am pretty sure they are not a football team.[/quote]Fail [:|]

Two questions for Mr Trent.

1. You didn''t clarify if Carrow Road is in Norwich, Bournemouth, or a neutral site.

2. My first question was actually a statement. Why was the game played in the road?

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]Two questions for Mr Trent.

1. You didn''t clarify if Carrow Road is in Norwich, Bournemouth, or a neutral site.

2. My first question was actually a statement. Why was the game played in the road?[/quote]Your bestie mate bor will be so pleased you fell for his spoof account. I must confess i did as well at first.

[quote user="Gainer the Gopher"]You took my questions seriously?[/quote]Fair attempt to recover your massive fail.

Thank you KC.

Til, you must be trying to pull my leg. My fake questions couldn''t have been more obtuse. Your first response to my dumb questions indicates your familiarity with me, so why would you think I really dont know where or what Carrow Road is.

You got fooled by the op, then by me. I wasnt even trying to do that. I doubt the OP was, either.