Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 6

[quote user="Jellytot"]Firstly, I would like to thank all you pups who have picked. It has really helped a lot! My pick this week is Gillingham to win at home v Blackpool.

Here goes my final 6...Bayern Munich v Augsburg home win, Gillingham to beat Blackpool, rangers to beat Livingston, forest green v Southport (hw), Portsmouth to beat Barnet and for my final pick (with a little help and persuasion from twidio) juventus to beat chievo!

For the Norwich bet ; Norwich win 3-1 good luck molly, fingers crossed for the both of us![/quote]

Brilliant stuff Helen. These look well good to me. We just need that bit of luck we always have to get to land another winning six. I''ve placed these with Bill Hill using our £20 free bet and the potential return is a brilliant £111.30. Here are the details ; -

Bayern Munich

-       

-

1/7

-       

-

2:30 Sat

Gillingham

-

8/13

-

3:00 Sat

Rangers

-

1/8

-

Forest Green

-

4/11

-

Portsmouth

-

7/10

-

Juventus

-

4/11

-

7:45 Sat

So we have five games tomorrow afternoon and hopefully we''ll be 5/5 when we return home from a Norwich victory in time to cheer on Juventus for the 6th. Good luck Helen and all you PUPs[:)]

(Still love your avatar with Worthy! We had some great times when he was here![:)] )

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Kathy "]Wrexham to beat Altrincham for me please.

Norwich game 2-2.

Good luck Helen and Molly.

I''m washing my hair after the match Saturday unfortunately..............[/quote]Yeah but it will still be grey.[/quote]

Still got some though :)

Thank you all for your suggestions for the Norwich bets which I have tried to take on board. A City win with 2-1 being by far the most common pick for the match result. I think most City players were mentioned for goalscorers, oddly our top scorer this season did not get a single pick, for shame on you all. [:$]These were all bets available on William Hill, not a regular punter by any means so if I have lashed any of them up then please let me know NN.Have decided to place the larger part of the bet on short odds in the hope that we at least get the stake money back to add to CSF funds and have a few smaller "you never know" bets. with the remainder. Named goalscorers odds are not very high so have doubled them up with results. For the "banker" I looked at a City straight win at 7/5 and  over 2.5 goals at 10/11 but finally settled on the hopefully safer ......................£6 -  City to win either half£1 - Bournemouth / Norwich (double result)£1 - Mbokani to score last and City to win at correct score of 2-1£1 - Wilson to score first and City to win£1 - Brady to score first and City to win 2-1Good luck to Jellytot who`s picks look excellent, fingers crossed.

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Thank you all for your suggestions for the Norwich bets which I have tried to take on board. A City win with 2-1 being by far the most common pick for the match result. I think most City players were mentioned for goalscorers, oddly our top scorer this season did not get a single pick, for shame on you all. [:$]These were all bets available on William Hill, not a regular punter by any means so if I have lashed any of them up then please let me know NN.Have decided to place the larger part of the bet on short odds in the hope that we at least get the stake money back to add to CSF funds and have a few smaller "you never know" bets. with the remainder. Named goalscorers odds are not very high so have doubled them up with results. For the "banker" I looked at a City straight win at 7/5 and  over 2.5 goals at 10/11 but finally settled on the hopefully safer ......................£6 -  City to win either half£1 - Bournemouth / Norwich (double result)£1 - Mbokani to score last and City to win at correct score of 2-1£1 - Wilson to score first and City to win£1 - Brady to score first and City to win 2-1Good luck to Jellytot who`s picks look excellent, fingers crossed.[/quote]

Fantastic Molly! I love these. we''ve got the safer option and also some really exciting picks. Because i had to use the second half of last weeks insurance we have £20 for the bet but no returned stakes if we win. So this is how it works out : -

City to win either half

£12.00 Bill Hill

4/6

£8.00

Bournemouth / Norwich (double result)

£2.00 Bill Hill

25/1

£50.00

Mbokani to score last and City win  2-1

£2.00 Bill Hill

45/1

£90.00

Wilson to score first and City to win

£2.00 Bill Hill

40/1

£80.00

Brady to score first and City to win 2-1

£2.00 Bill Hill

100/1

£200.00

I think I''ve got these right Molly. Very often when I place these bets it''s the first time I''ve ever made them. Sometimes it takes me a while to find them. But yours were very straight forward to find.

Don''t worry about getting the stake back. £8 would be a bonus because we staked nothing and the free bet had to be used today. But just imagine if one of the others come in. I think you''ll see the paramedics rushing to a poor old boy in the blankets if Brady scores first and we are 2-1 up towards the end of the game!!

Thanks Molly and Helen. You''ve done us PUPs proud today[Y]  

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]For the NCFC bet, Norwich City to win 2-1 and Redmond to score. [/quote]Apologies for lateness. I will go with Bayern Munich to beat Augsburg.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]For the NCFC bet, Norwich City to win 2-1 and Redmond to score.
[/quote]

Apologies for lateness. I will go with Bayern Munich to beat Augsburg.

[/quote]

Very unusual for you to be late like this Purple. Are you sure you haven''t been "out on the lash?'' [:O]

My business partners are thoroughly keen on inspiring, motivational speeches.. So if come 5 o clock at the Nelson you see a tanned, lean, swarthy guy in shades and a dry suit or two taking notes during Tilly''s speech, do come over and say ciao...

Parma 👥🍝🎉🌍⚽️😎👤 🇮🇹

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]For the NCFC bet, Norwich City to win 2-1 and Redmond to score. [/quote]Apologies for lateness. I will go with Bayern Munich to beat Augsburg.[/quote]

Very unusual for you to be late like this Purple. Are you sure you haven''t been "out on the lash?'' [:O]

[/quote]If I had been, Yankee, I doubt I would afterwards be sure whether I had been or not...

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]''Scuse my ignorance, but what does Bournemouth/Norwich (double result) mean please? Bournemouth winning at half time, but Norwich win game?[/quote]

That how I understood the bet to be Crabby, Bournemouth to lead at half time but City to go on and win the game. 25/1 did look a good price for a result like that.

Plenty of possession and shots from in and around the box from Juve but players blindly lashing at the ball.Needs one cool head, one properly struck and placed shot and they are back in this and then I can only see them winning it.Pogba on for second half.......

Gutted for Jellytot. She''s been so close man times. It will happen eventually.

Well done Molly though. Another £8 in the kitty :)

Well done City too! :)

And Reading....