Sign in to follow this  
unique

Leicester City v Aston Villa

Wow!.....just wow....

Looking for draws from these matches but you have to admire Leicester''s ''blitzkrieg'' football.......Mahrez is almost unplayable.

Sums up the Premiership. Two modest teams providing a very entertaining match compared with the boring Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal. Leicester are on a roll and they will be interesting opponents for our next home match. Leicester are at Stoke next Saturday. I wonder who will end their unbeaten record !!!

[quote user="unique"]Wow!.....just wow....

Looking for draws from these matches but you have to admire Leicester''s ''blitzkrieg'' football.......Mahrez is almost unplayable.[/quote]

Mahrez is undoubtedly a class act and likely to be at a big Spanish club come the Summer. However I don''t really think Villa helped themselves in containing him today.

Rather than do the expected tactic of putting two players on him at all times and using Carlos (poor man''s Tettey) Sanchez to kick a few lumps out of him they seemed to actively give him space to collect the ball and make runs. They then backed off of him and let him get a head of speed. It was frankly some quite bizarre tactics from Sherwood, even I knew he was their main threat and I haven''t watched Leicester play since that 4-3 win over Man Utd this time last year.

Christ with about 5 minutes to go their Left back passed the ball straight to him and watched him run past with the ball. It was truly kamikaze stuff.