Sign in to follow this  
Carrow89

cherry o bor

Found this. A comment from a B''mouth fanFirst time I have been to Carrow Road. A fantastic stadium, crowd close

to the pitch and a great atmosphere - for the home fans that is! A real

family club, like us but without the bad language that sadly still

emanates from some at Dean Court and must put off many families with

kids- that''s if they can get tickets. I have grandchildren who are

longing to come and support my club, but no way can they get tickets.

And can someone devise a song like the one they sing at the start of the

match and when they score?

Finally the pies - rubbish compared with ours!

A football fan who feels another club is a better run club than theirs, and who wants to use it as a stick to beat their own club with?
That''s amazing.
In all my years posting here, I have quite honestly never seen anything like it.

I don''t think that commenting upon the layout or ticket availability is akin to claiming the club is better run. Sadly in all my time on here I have, in all honesty, seen plenty like it, all too frequently. As to the pies then it must show that Delia is no longer up to making them. We need fresh blood. And fresh ingredients. What is the club doing about it ? Nothing I bet, whereas many other clubs show ambition when it comes to pies. Why can''t we ?

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]A football fan who feels another club is a better run club than theirs, and who wants to use it as a stick to beat their own club with?
That''s amazing.
In all my years posting here, I have quite honestly never seen anything like it.
[/quote]The avatar, Bor, are you being ironic? [:|]

I contacted the club re: pies at the end of last season. They were stubbornly against changing there tasteless dry pies.

There so many other pie fillings - but we serve dross. Has anyone ever enjoyed a cheese and onion mushy pie? Proper rank!

As a vegetarian, can I point out cheese and onion pies are pretty much our only source of sustenance. A man cannot live on crisps alone.

Bournemouth Player much better than Canary Player, Complete Full replay of City v Bournemouth available on Cherries Player. Plus other interesting Videos taken at Carrow Rd. Also good interview with Sturman. Canary Player Subscribers can get the page using their Canaries player email address and password