Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Ricardo's report v Bournemouth

As a survivor from seeing the first Norwich City match after the second world war and now being placed 13000 miles distant from Carrow Rd I welcome the comprehensive and detailed reports from Ricardo. Now having the advantage of viewing every City Premier League Match Live on T.V. The added honest opinion full fills my needs.

[quote user="ricardo"]After watching Match of the Day I noticed that Jerome was very slow getting back for their goal. I think we were hoping to sub him but Bournemouth took the corner very quickly. I hadn''t noticed it at the time and wondered why Cook had had a free header . It was quick thinking by Bournemouth and the only time they caught us napping.I''m sure AN will have a word[;)][/quote]

I''d have to watch it again, but I thought Wisdom was a bit slow to get to the ball for Cook''s header. Perhaps a victim of the zonal marking? I agree that he is a comfortable footballer, seems to want to take a touch before deciding what to do, which is fine if there''s time to do it.

Unsung MoM for me was Howson, AN seems to really like him and even dropped Dorrans to keep him in the team, which I was surprised about, especially as it gave us Jarvis, Redmond and Wes going forward - not the most defensive of players. Fortunately, the positivity paid off.