Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

I really miss

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I really miss Julia Bradbury on Countryfile.[/quote]

[:D]  Just seen Julia "in the flesh" in Keswick today, welcoming the Walking for Wounded group on their 1000 mile trek. It all happens up here you know.......well, some of the time......well occasionally.......well........[^o)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Tilly, do you know that person, just out of shot on the right of your photo?[/quote]Nope.

[quote user="Redders Right Foot"]Vimto and Heinz baked beans (I know they still make these, but for god knows whatever reason the States don''t have either)[/quote]

I know your pain mate. There''s a British pantry here in Seattle that sells them plus stuff like Ribena too. Ribena is $12.99 here and lucozade is $5.30. Rip off. Where shouts are you based?

JMU area of VA. the closest thing for me would be Wegmans international food market.

However, being a student I often visit SharpShopper (basically Aldi run by mennonites) and I found Heinz Beans! although the packaging looks completely different so i''ve only bought one tin to try them out, and I''m too nervous they''ll be sh*t to actually try them.

[quote user="Redders Right Foot"]JMU area of VA. the closest thing for me would be Wegmans international food market.

However, being a student I often visit SharpShopper (basically Aldi run by mennonites) and I found Heinz Beans! although the packaging looks completely different so i''ve only bought one tin to try them out, and I''m too nervous they''ll be sh*t to actually try them.[/quote]

Go to Kroger or Ralphs, which is basically the east coast''s version of QFC which is more west coast (a complete sister company with the same products and layout). They have an international section which sells Heinz beans, Bisto, birds custard, Ribena and so on....

[quote user="ricardo"]Getting to the top of the stairs and actually remembering what I''d gone up there for.[:D][/quote]Having stairs...................[;)]