Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

Reasons to hate Gary Megson

Please contribute with anything you may like to add

1) Scored an own goal against Ipsh*t in a local derby

The more he gets stressed watching his team, the more frantically he masticates his gum, then eventually his mouth opens a bit too far as he chews and you can see the gum lodged in the corner. Disgusting! Although the man is a bit of a nasty piece of work as a manager, he played well in our midfield even though he was getting on a bit as a footballer, so he''s not all bad I suppose.

[quote]Please contribute with anything you may like to add 1) Scored an own goal against Ipsh*t in a local derby[/quote]

Lay off Gary!, he would have run through a brick wall for city if you had asked him to, which is more than any of you could, or would do!.

Well Megson and Worthy did become unlikely confederates to facilitate the Holt swap deal, so I wouldn''t like to say anything detrimental to upset that liaison, because it might well also bring us Chris Commons eh ?

For getting Forest relegated & leaving them in the mire with his uselsess contracts & buys.

Hopefully he will manage the scum one day!

Have to agree with Barclay end boy. Totally pointless post. Megson in the year we qualified for europe was fantastic and was an integral part of the squad that finished third. Can we just have posts on transfers and rumours, even though they might not be true, it still gives me a buzz.

All together now,

come on city, come on city, can''t wait for August 6th

What people also forget about Megson is that he was handed the almost impossible task of keeping us in the Prem with just five games left after John Deehan left, and then despite the fact that he was abandoned in favour of Martin O''Neill returned to try to turn things around when O''Neill in turn walked out. So dislike him if you must but he actually tried his b******s off to help this club during those dark days.

[quote]What people also forget about Megson is that he was handed the almost impossible task of keeping us in the Prem with just five games left after John Deehan left, and then despite the fact that he was ...[/quote]

He''s still a ginger, though!

There''s racism and sexism, and probably several other words for different prejudices, so to my mind there ought to be one called "gingerism", as so many people seem to love to mock those unfortunate enough to be born with ginger hair. No wonder the poor blighters are considered to be hot-tempered.

following on from the ginger perspective

my daughter has long very red hair and would eat all you dissenting souls for breakfast, if any of you would like to meet her and discuss your dislike of her hair colour, please be around in the lower barclay at the start  of the season! 

as for gary megson, not going to say anything apart from his style of football could help the world''s insomniacs