Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

They know they've done badly.

Remember this Wiz ?

Wiz, save your nonsense for the pinkun.

As they say there is none so blind as those that cannot see. Of course no double standards there or the carrying on of grudges from forum to forum.

Wiz denies reporting posts shocker (maybe not under own name) but strangely most threads where he''s implicated....get removed, normally where he''s proved wrong.

Jog on Wiz back to those other sites your post on ''normally'' (and your aliases)

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Remember this Wiz ?

Wiz, save your nonsense for the pinkun.

As they say there is none so blind as those that cannot see. Of course no double standards there or the carrying on of grudges from forum to forum.

[/quote]Now now Mr Tilly, you''re being deliberately controversial just for the sake of it now. [;)]

Just copied and pasted a statement of fact Wiz which to me shows how the Pinkun is viewed on the other site....they don''t want your '' nonsense'' and suggest you post it on here. Just question for you... why did you not post your positive red tops thread started after the Bournemouth game on here ?

Jeez, really? Let me clear this up for you, for " save your nonsense for the pinkun" read " I don''t want you posting those kind of threads on norwichtalk, perhaps you could consider another football forum, where maybe the moderators are quite happy for you to post them, seeing as you have been doing so for the last ten years."

Hope this clears things up for you.

It''s really sweet though that you are all taking the time to read the other forum though.

😃

[quote user="morty"]Jeez, really? Let me clear this up for you, for " save your nonsense for the pinkun" read " I don''t want you posting those kind of threads on norwichtalk, perhaps you could consider another football forum, where maybe the moderators are quite happy for you to post them, seeing as you have been doing so for the last ten years." Hope this clears things up for you.[/quote]

There''s a brand new dance
but I don''t know its name
That people from bad homes
do again and again
It''s big and it''s bland
full of tension and fear
They do it over there but we don''t do it here

Morty i do so hope what i am about to post you take in good grace as i regard you as a friend and good drinking buddy. I posted to Wiz on the other forum and merely asked why he started a positive thread over there but never does on here. It was a question without trolling and not carrying any grudge against Wiz from this site. However you deemed my question to be a grudge and told me to ''play the man not the ball'' and to keep to the topic.Very commendable that you set yourself up over there as a model poster but during your time on here over certainly the last couple of years you have played the man not the ball on countless occasions which has resulted in several threads being deleted plus being taken hideously off topic. Your tedious crusade against one poster in particular did not show you in a very good light. On other threads i have lost count of the number of times you have called posters you have not seen eye to eye with '' bellends'' which is a play on abuse in my eyes.A lot of times no action was taken by Peter The Deleter which i don''t have a problem with but when it got out of hand he acted. Yes there are idiot posters on here without naming them and fair enough you don''t want them on your site but please take note that what appears to a lot of us as hypocracy on your part sits uncomfortably with your past history on here.I have no more to say on the matter so i hope this puts closure on the subject.

People behave differently from place to place.

You might find someone behaves in a public house differently to the way they behave at home or work.

This should not be news to anybody.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Morty i do so hope what i am about to post you take in good grace as i regard you as a friend and good drinking buddy. I posted to Wiz on the other forum and merely asked why he started a positive thread over there but never does on here. It was a question without trolling and not carrying any grudge against Wiz from this site. However you deemed my question to be a grudge and told me to ''play the man not the ball'' and to keep to the topic.Very commendable that you set yourself up over there as a model poster but during your time on here over certainly the last couple of years you have played the man not the ball on countless occasions which has resulted in several threads being deleted plus being taken hideously off topic. Your tedious crusade against one poster in particular did not show you in a very good light. On other threads i have lost count of the number of times you have called posters you have not seen eye to eye with '' bellends'' which is a play on abuse in my eyes.A lot of times no action was taken by Peter The Deleter which i don''t have a problem with but when it got out of hand he acted. Yes there are idiot posters on here without naming them and fair enough you don''t want them on your site but please take note that what appears to a lot of us as hypocracy on your part sits uncomfortably with your past history on here.I have no more to say on the matter so i hope this puts closure on the subject.[/quote]Should read in the first paragraph '' play the ball not the man''. [:$]

Yes I am happy to draw a line under it, as its getting boring going round and round in circles.

Different sites, different rules. Think what you like, but my intentions have always been to discuss football. Yes, I completely accept that I have an extremely low tolerance when it comes to idiocy and attention seeking, and I''m not interested in discussing the "tedious crusade" as you call it, because there were no innocent parties there. The new site popped up and I post there, there are different guidelines, and due to the fact there is no idiocy there, there is no need for me to take anyone up on it.

I post on both forums, people are going to have to learn to deal with this.

I could ask you if you consider it abuse to start having pops at Wiz, on a whole other site, when he started a legitimate discussion thread, but you have no more to say on the hypocrisy subject, so we''ll leave it there.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]People behave differently from place to place.[/quote]

It''s true, of course, but there are limits. This forum has rules too and it is a great place for Norwich supporters to hang out, especially exiles.  On here we have a certain freedom to sometimes get into arguments, heated discussions etc etc and only if it goes well over the top does it get moderated.   That makes this board more vibrant and alive imo and long may it continue to do so.  Other forums actually help this board, because their restrictions actually make this place look more lively and interesting.  Wouldn''t knock other forums though, because they are all full of NCFC supporters - and we are all worthy of respect for that reason alone. 

Another pointlessly long thread .... Wiz must be back.

Seriously as a casual but long term user of this forum I must have seen Wiz promise to leave then appear again in some dramatic way later down the line. I vaguely remember him promising to leave after our last relegation. It was sweet while it lasted.

Apart from this soap opera this is a great forum.