Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

They know they've done badly.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]And the reason we have heard nothing from the board ? Could it be, they''ve taken a break on an International weekend ? [/quote]Well Delia, MWJ and DM took the trouble to join us in London for the Capital Canaries 40th anniversary celebrations last Saturday so I''d say all things NCFC is pretty much a full time job for them, salaried or otherwise.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="SwindonCanary"]And the reason we have heard nothing from the board ? Could it be, they''ve taken a break on an International weekend ? [/quote]Well Delia, MWJ and DM took the trouble to join us in London for the Capital Canaries 40th anniversary celebrations last Saturday so I''d say all things NCFC is pretty much a full time job for them, salaried or otherwise.[/quote]Well that would appear to blow the "gone into hiding" theory right out of the water.....

Marvelous. So it was only a mini flounce in the end Bindy. Good. Shall we make a pact buddy? I''ll call you out when you make things up to attack the club and you can call me out when I invent stuff to support them. Deal?

So we have had the presser now and the Manager has had his say on the window. He wanted defensive reinforcements, we met the prices and had players agreed to join but the clubs decided not to let them join us in the end.

Those who said we wouldn''t spend the money, manager wasn''t being supported, board lacked ambition etc. What do you think now? Can''t help but notice none of you are on here now you have heard from the club directly or is it because your theories have been proved wrong?

The financial statements always show that the club spends all that is available. The directors also have a legal duty to act prudently. The accounts also show ceo bonus varies by a massive amounts depending on staying in PL. So no reason to think club and ceo did not do everything possible.

Business deals are complex, uncertain and dependent on variables outside of your control. Sometimes despite your best efforts they do not come off or work out.

AN made it clear he wanted to add something better or different. NCFC will have one of the lowest if not lowest budgets in the league. It is also not an exciting place to move to and in the middle of no where with poor access. Maybe we good option for bringing up kids or retiring but not the go to option for a young footballer. AN also comes across as the tough guy. It''s an effective short term man management strategy but not attractive for all players. It was always going to be tough but overall we have added to the squad. Understand everyone is disappointed we did not get all the toys we wanted but blaming other with no knowledge of the reality is not rational.

Basically all the critics are saying is that they don''t understand finance, law or business and have only a parochial grasp on reality. so they are in no position to criticise or be taken seriously.

Not lucky enough to get to the game today Indy. How''s that ageing journeyman Jarvis getting on?

Funny that Fuzzar, had you been at the game you would have seen him take his goal really well, but the three crosses he did get in were as said one cleared at the near post, the other two into the keepers hands!

The lad did ok for his first start but no point in trying to point score as he wasn''t anywhere near the class of Wes & Tettey.

Jarvis did ok and certainly took the goal superbly.

It will be interesting to see if Olsson / Brady start that side next week.

Pleased for Jarvis and the lads were outstanding second half.

Now going as I''m eating my tea at las iguanas as a post match treat.

Night to all and enjoy MOT tonight.

Yes, the ageing Jarvis was pretty poor I thought.

Apart from ripping their defence to shreds on the left.

Then ripping their defence to shreds on the right.

Then scoring an absolute quality goal.

BUT he did miss that cross ...

When the usual suspects get back to their little hovels and fire up the pinkun on their dial-up PC''s flounce levels on here are going to go through the roof!

The aging Jarvis hahaha

Him and Brady were amazing

As most of the more ''reasonable'' people thought - we had a good transfer window barring the lack of a cb. We showed today (and in every game except Saints) that we can compete well at this level, and are going to look ok - it is just when the depth in defence is tested that we may have a bit more of a worry.

Same old Wiz - only wants to MOAN about the club.

Fact is he hasn''t watch a first team league game with his naked eyes, since when?

It''s only one game out of five we''ve played poorly and HIS TYPES come out and berate the club after one game with his poor words.

Such fans should be shot and sent to Ipswich where they truly belong with their so called ''support''

Genuinely feel and I said it after the Stoke game, we are a decent centre back away from being comfortable this season.

We''ve conceded 3 crap goals from corners and the diouf one for Stoke was poor. Albeit tettey marking him.

I appreciate what Martin has done for the club but we lack a leader at the back that organises everyone.

It''s basics.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I appreciate what Martin has done for the club but we lack a leader at the back that organises everyone.[/quote]* Taken from the ''smudger level two coaching manual''. [;)]

Thought Martin was outstanding yesterday, helping Wisdom settle into the game and covered him really well.

Howson & Tettey were superb as they have been this season, allowing Wes to shine.

It was a very good day yesterday all round.

Shame that threads been deleted cause I was intending to have a rant about people who act and post completely differently on here and the other forum and I''m not talking about just Wiz.

To answer your opening post Wiz I didn''t expect the club to give any press conferences in the International break, they never do, but after Sat''s brilliant performance, you perhaps need to change the thread title to They know they''ve done well lol

Who you talking about then Diane?

If you have something to say you should get it off your chest.

cityangel wrote the following post at 14/09/2015 11:34 PM:

Shame that threads been deleted cause I was intending to have a rant about people who act and post completely differently on here and the other forum and I''m not talking about just Wiz.

I can''t believe that happens, surely not.😄

You'' ll be saying next that some posters are suffering from an embarrassing outbreak of double standards!

I''d rather people were different on here than the other place. The other place bores the tits off me.

We are, imho, one CB an RB away from being a stonking good side so I''m not ashamed of this thread on here one iota...and a few respected PU posters agreed with me deadline day too!PS, and I never, repeat never, reported this thread despite accusations from a rabid source. . .That''s not my style and after 12 pages now YOU should know it!

The double standards some of you display when posting across the two sites are off the scale! Apparently taking grudges from site to site is now not allowed and yet Norwich Talk was built on a foundation of grudges against this message board as all those joining posts showed. Strangely those grudges were welcomed at that time.

Still, at least it''s amusing...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]The double standards some of you display when posting across the two sites are off the scale! Apparently taking grudges from site to site is now not allowed and yet Norwich Talk was built on a foundation of grudges against this message board as all those joining posts showed. Strangely those grudges were welcomed at that time.

Still, at least it''s amusing...[/quote]Sigh.  [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sorry-053.gif[/IMG]