Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Dom Dwyer

...come on, does anyone remember him from his days with our boys team?

...an interesting report all the same. Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I could see it if so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34097904

Dom has turned into a great player for SKC. He is a star in the MLS but not sure how well he would do outside of the MLS. I''m a SKC season ticket holder so I have had the pleasure of watching him grow. He was linked to Brentford last year but they were low balling SKC. He is in the process of becoming a US Citizen so he can play on the USMNT but the earliest he would become a US Citizen is 2017.

I became a fan of Norwich when one of our former players, Kei Kamara, joined Norwich on loan a few years ago. Kei was great in the MLS and we sold him to Middlesbourgh were he fizzled out and hardly played. He is back in the MLS and on pace to set the single season goal scoring record.

Thanks for the info Shocker. Most delightful to see Kei back in the goals. He was rather fun to watch at NCFC albeit a fleeting encounter...I found him rather "Wanchope" on the eye as I didn''t know whether the ball was stuck his feet or whether he couldn''t get it out of them. Fun all the same.

I saw my first MLS game in July although it was only a friendly. LA Galaxy v Barca wasnt a bad debut for me...shame the game was a tad pedestrian bar some Iniesta magic.

Due to his lack of pace and ball control I fear LA had been duped and had in fact signed Gerrard Depardieu by mistake. I hope Stevie G has improved and lived up to at least some of the hype.