Sign in to follow this  
Stylish Canary

What is the most cringe worthy chant you hear us sing at an away game?

It''s "to sh@g your women and drink your beer" and I am quite fond of it.

I don''t think we''ve got any really bad ones. It''d disappoint me if we had any sick ones heard plenty with Liverpool and Man u singin. About planes and stadium disasters. I remember West Ham coming down and singing anti Semitic stuff. That kind of thing would disappoint me.

Think I heard a ipswich ripper song one time, I''m happy stuff like that doesn''t catch on with our fanbase.

I travel away a fair bit Jim, and I couldn''t tell you the last time I heard that sung.

Also like "if you don''t bounce",really gets folks going, especially in the concourse bars pre game.

"most cringe worthy chant"

At Villa last time there, when we were struggling, over the radio loud and clear from our fans  "You don''t know what you''re doing".  We were losing badly at the time, but cringeworthy, never the less. 

Doesn''t make many appearances in the Prem but back in the league one days a rendition of my garden shed is bigger than this always made me laugh

Heard "My Garden Shed" at Bournemouth last season so there''s a decent chance we will hear it against them in the Prem this season. Its one of my favourites.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]In general I hate "we shoot burglars!"[/quote]

I also hate this moronic chant which glorifies a reclusive nutcase shooting a lad in the back.

[quote user="Felixfan"][quote user="can u sit down please"]In general I hate "we shoot burglars!"[/quote]

I also hate this moronic chant which glorifies a reclusive nutcase shooting a lad in the back.[/quote]That would be the ''reclusive nutcase'' who shot a pikey burglar he discovered breaking into his home ?

[quote user="lake district canary"]"most cringe worthy chant"

At Villa last time there, when we were struggling, over the radio loud and clear from our fans  "You don''t know what you''re doing".  We were losing badly at the time, but cringeworthy, never the less. 

[/quote]You must remind me who they were singing about Lakey. [:P]

[quote user="Jarders"]Heard "My Garden Shed" at Bournemouth last season so there''s a decent chance we will hear it against them in the Prem this season. Its one of my favourites.[/quote]
Had a chorus or two of that at Rotherham in the cup too.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Felixfan"][quote user="can u sit down please"]In general I hate "we shoot burglars!"[/quote]

I also hate this moronic chant which glorifies a reclusive nutcase shooting a lad in the back.[/quote]That would be the ''reclusive nutcase'' who shot a pikey burglar he discovered breaking into his home ? [/quote]So it''s OK to shoot someone in the back if they''re a "pikey?" And if it''s not relevant, why did you use the word?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Felixfan"][quote user="can u sit down please"]In general I hate "we shoot burglars!"[/quote]

I also hate this moronic chant which glorifies a reclusive nutcase shooting a lad in the back.[/quote]That would be the ''reclusive nutcase'' who shot a pikey burglar he discovered breaking into his home ? [/quote]So it''s OK to shoot someone in the back if they''re a "pikey?" And if it''s not relevant, why did you use the word?[/quote]Great isn''t it that a single man who lives alone in a secluded rundown farmhouse in the middle of nowhere can be referred to as a ''reclusive nutcase'' yet you take me to task for calling a gypsy a pikey, a term by which they are well known. Let me remind you that this gipsy was accompanied by another who broke into a man''s house in the middle of the night with the intention to steal his property. He disturbed them and what happened was dealt with and a prison term imposed.Just what would you have done if you had a firearm at your disposal and you feared for your life or property ?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Felixfan"][quote user="can u sit down please"]In general I hate "we shoot burglars!"[/quote]

I also hate this moronic chant which glorifies a reclusive nutcase shooting a lad in the back.[/quote]That would be the ''reclusive nutcase'' who shot a pikey burglar he discovered breaking into his home ? [/quote]So it''s OK to shoot someone in the back if they''re a "pikey?" And if it''s not relevant, why did you use the word?[/quote]

I assume that as you have conveniently ignored the words "burglar" and "breaking into his home" you consider them to be not relevant.

Within a few posts you have changed your story (evidence). First he was breaking in, then he was already in. If you were fearful of your life and property you would have fired long before the two burglars got in. He was arrested by Norfolk police, charged with murder and convicted of murder by a Norfolk jury. This was not self defence, it was murder full stop. So stop posting up misinformation and maybe ask yourself why your fellow Norfolk police arrested him for murder. If not, I suggest you read A Right to Kill Tony Martin''s Story which   ''strips away the myth that has built up around Martin and reveals some shocking and uncomfortable truths'' That he set out to murder, had most likely done before and was a killer. To associate him with NCFC is shameful in the extreme.

It was funny Sat near the crowd of lads singing " shoes off if you hate the Scum "

Yes they all stood there holding their shoes in their hands.

City till I Die is my favorite. I know loads of teams sing it but I actually mean it and always causes goosebumps. Best when we''re winning of course!

Absolutely hate We Shoot Burglars, makes me ashamed. I''m amazed an ex-copper can come on here and stand up for a convicted murderer!

I''d love to see our players, before a match, lined up, giving a rendition of OTBC, just like they were singing their national anthems during an International!