Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Match Thread - Liverpool

If paul Moy crashed a car into the Norwich club shop he''d come out clutching an ipswich scarf

Total binner

Now we''ll bring Hooly on to try and fashion a goal to get back level, when could just have had a go from the start.... I''ll never understand clinging on. We aren''t good enough defensively.

[quote user="kick it off"]Russell martin is not a premier league centre back. End of story.[/quote]

We are 1 down because of his f*** up but it could just as easily be 2 if ruddy hadnt spared his blushes from the other f*** up in the first half.

All the team''s good work from the first half undone in one terrible pass.

I don''t think we came to sit back, we came to play on the counter with two wingers. Just unfortunately neither of the wingers have remotely got in to the game and Jerome again (like Southampton) can''t make anything stick up top.

Grow up?

Tell me what the goal had to do with howson who you were slagging off earlier

You massive, massive binner

Poor decision making in the final third AGAIN- what the hell is Whittaker doing having a shot when he''s got Jerome just begging to be slipped in.

Whittaker suddenly thinks he''s Coutinho..... Dear oh dear. Decision making, passing by certain players, and not releasing the ball quicker are just some of our short comings today...

We have given the ball away, sometimes under no pressure, all through the match-but this Liverpool team don''t look convincing and we can still come away with a point-at least.

Predictable yeah?

Have a fiver on Martin giving a goal away?

I''m so glad guys like you are corralled on here I really am.

Nobody complained when Brady blazed one high and wide. But Whittaker gets different treatment.