Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Match Thread - Liverpool

[quote user="thas norfolk"][quote user="ricardo"]Living dangerously.This would be a great point if we can get it.[/quote]will be interesting to see the accusers reaction at the whistle[/quote]scousers

Great point that. Not pretty, not our best performance but a smash and grab point.

Ruddy MOTM by a country mile. Great save from Coutinho, dominant on crosses, generally did a top job.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Well done ncfc. Finally we got a bit of luck. Boy were we $hit[/quote]
A bit harsh. We weren''t at our best but Liverpool pressed hard and didn''t let us settle.
A point away at Anfield needs more than luck.

I thought we played solidly and dos what you have to do away from home.

Excellent result well done players and manager

And strawman was never seen again!

Can''t say I''m entirely satisfied with the point. Hooly should''ve started instead of the hapless Howson today and that Liverpool team is there for the taking.Obviously better than a defeat mind [:)]

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"][quote user="mrs miggins"]Well done ncfc. Finally we got a bit of luck. Boy were we $hit[/quote]
A bit harsh. We weren''t at our best but Liverpool pressed hard and didn''t let us settle.
A point away at Anfield needs more than luck.
[/quote]You talk as though Liverpool and Anfield are what they were in yesteryear.Like the tool in your avatar, you''re stuck in the seventies [:)]

[quote user="Strawman"]Can''t say I''m entirely satisfied with the point. Hooly should''ve started instead of the hapless Howson today and that Liverpool team is there for the taking.Obviously better than a defeat mind [:)][/quote]

Agree Hoolahan should have started, it just shows how much we rely on him for composure and creativity. Problem is, he''s 33, and he needs to be managed well to maintain his fitness and high performance levels. More important that he''s selected, fit, and raring to go in games we need to expressing ourselves and trying to win.

AN set up not to lose today, and with a slice of luck, achieved just that.

[quote user="morty"]Anyone play the " should have played Hoolahan" card yet?

😜[/quote]Yep, the post below that above.According to some that makes me a binner [:|]

Strawman wrote the following post at 20/09/2015 6:00 PM:You talk as though Liverpool and Anfield are what they were in yesteryear.

Like the tool in your avatar, you''re stuck in the seventies Smile [:)]

------------------------------

I wouldn''t underestimate Liverpool. They have a forward line of Benteke Sturridge Coutinho. Thats very decent indeed. Luckily for us they didn''t have their shooting boots on. Anyway, off for a drink! Good for the nerves.

Excellent result, well done City.  Yeah, I had Alan Neil too on my stream, whoever he is, he knows what he''s doing.  Howson much better second half to those earlier detractors.  Brilliant strike by Martin.  Well deserved point imo.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Strawman"]Can''t say I''m entirely satisfied with the point. Hooly should''ve started instead of the hapless Howson today and that Liverpool team is there for the taking.Obviously better than a defeat mind [:)][/quote]

Agree Hoolahan should have started, it just shows how much we rely on him for composure and creativity. Problem is, he''s 33, and he needs to be managed well to maintain his fitness and high performance levels. More important that he''s selected, fit, and raring to go in games we need to expressing ourselves and trying to win.

AN set up not to lose today, and with a slice of luck, achieved just that.[/quote][Y] He should''ve come on for the second half or at least during it.

Very good point! We played well and had that little bit of luck. Good team selection and tactics from Alex Neil, picked the right players to carry out the game plan. I''m sure we will see Wes start the next game.

Long story short, even when Liverpool are off form, a point at Anfield is still a very good result.