Sign in to follow this  
carrow77

Deja vu

Haven''t we seen this before in the first Premier League season under Lambert, not that I''m complaining as the omens are looking good.

A point at Anfield, a couple of victories under our belt including one away from home etc....togetherness & team spirit, not showing any fear and some good attacking football.

Jarvis looks a good loan for us, Brady is solid and I''m sure will get some goals, I think mbokani will get his chance but today probably wasn''t the right occasion and as much as I like Hoolahan it wasn''t the right game for him either.

All in all, 8 points on the board and I''m feeling happy about our progress, we should be capable of a mid-table ish or just below finish.

Let''s keep the momentum going and look forward to the challenges ahead!

If we can mirror Lambert''s prem season I will be thrilled. One thing that is very similar is our inability to keep a clean sheet but so long as the goals keep flowing like they did before then who cares!

Great goal by Martin, but not closing Liverpool down and letting Liverpool dictate play only worked because of Liverpool''s inability to finish their chances.

It was some world class saves in added time that kept the game tied in Lambert''s Prem season much as he did today, albeit earlier in the game.

I have this odd feeling like I''ve commented on this thread before.