Sign in to follow this  
Dave

So glad Suarez has gone

A few times late on today when Ruddy pulled off great saves i cant help but think suarez would have scored

Made an average team look like potential champions. Without him they lack any sort of cutting edge and the performances of sturridge etc have returned to their usual average level.

I guess you couldn''t hear us sing "Suarez would have scored that" on Sky? It became a little emabarassing the fifth or sixth time though. [:$]

No, couldn''t hear that ! I''m always worried that chant is tempting fate when they start sticking chances away. Happily didn''t happen yesterday.

And I guess it''s the difference between one of the top strikers in the world, and ....

Were they "great" saves though? Ruddy did very well with the 1v1 with Coutinho but I would expect that from him. And quite a few chances where they didn''t really stretch him, the strikers should''ve done better yes, but if Ruddy had conceded any of those other chances I would have been really disappointed, so good performance but not great in my book.