Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

What system do pubs use

What systems do these pubs use to stream games as I have got an android box and can''t get nothing yet always amazes me that pubs can get it and advertise it without the fear of losing the stream

I expect they use the android software like you. But its a matter of knowing which channels to add and how to add them. Vipbox via Sportsdevil was very good today for the F1 and Norwich. Saw some build up to the match and didn''t buffer a single time during the match. Quality was not far off non-HD tv. Faces were a bit hard to make out.

You don''t need an android box as you can put the software on a PC. If the preinstalled channels on your box are not giving you what you need, you might need to add a few more. Youtube has plenty of videos on what to do.

Couldn''t pick up sports devil on mine but watched it on Bein sports 11 through money sports. Foreign commentary but in HD.

1st half on the net

second half got around to finding a decent stream on sportsdevil

some games like the Tottenham one before I had in full hd

anyone know a website that list the channels ie bein sports 11 that show the games would save a lot of hassle clicking on random links sometimes

Managed to watch the second half in near HD, found a NBCSN USA feed via Navi-x!

Well done lads, great result!

They''re using a combination of Satellite and Websites.

Amazon are selling them. They give more options to the likes of Fox Sports which have decent constant feeds and commentary. I can drop a link to some such units during the day tomorrow as details where I work but some do require a small subscription annually.

Decent pubs have legal contracts with all of their suppliers. This costs many thousands of pounds per season which is why we expect, and get better broadcasts than those illegally streaming.