Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Gallacher transfer listed

Another player possibly on the way out then. Admittedly yes, he''s a keeper and I suppose we''re alright in that department, but did anyone imagine this many outgoings during the close season!?

What''s going on?

good post alex - something i feel that needs to be discussed. all that i can hope is that worthy is getting rid of all these players to get a few real quality players in and needs some more money for there wages?? If he just replaces them with similar players we will not have gained a thing!

I am sure worthy knows what he is doing, the only player i have not been happy with us selling is johnson as i still thouught he would eventually come good. O and the boy crow!

I predict big things for him and peterborough this season

I think it''s like you say, he''s a keeper and we have four
and that''s too much. but yeah the days are going by and no
additions make it a bit of a worry.

well, this is a supprise, but prehaps we dont need him?

with ward, joe lewis and its looking like green is staying, will he just be not needed?

Is Joe Lewis better than him, interesting thought. Prehaps he wants to revive his international place.

The other thing that concerns me is our financial security, aparently we were fine, if that is correct then why havnt we spent any money?????

I think it also confirms that Greeno is going nowhere for the time being.

We dont need him, he was not going to get any games, and this is a good bit of business again. Dont all start saying we are doomed because we sold the third goal keeper. How much is he worth?

Despite my (and others)misgivings about the size of the squad, one cannot deny that there is a strong core of quality in there. Most of the players with question marks against them have gone (Mulryne, Stuart, Helveg, Jonsson, Holt & now probably Gallacher) ,along with some others, and the three that have come in seem to have a good pedigree for the Championship. Yes Fleming & Charlton may be getting older and possibly slower but they both appear to be leaders and are very experienced (I''m still at a loss to know why Charlton was dropped after mostly good performances). I still favour a move for someone younger to eventually partner Shacks and I am not yet convinced by Doherty & Brennan but the rest seem more than acceptable.