Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Whats happened to Paul Lambert?

I am somewhat surprised that Paul Lambert has not been snapped up by a Championship club at least.

Would this mean he is still on a huge wedge from Villa, which may stop if he find another managers job. If so perhaps no club can match it. surely he must have been offered something somewhere?

[quote user="Valley Canary "]He is waiting in the wings for a premier league club to become available based in the East Anglian region[/quote]Welcome back Waveney - We''ve missed you. [:D]

[quote user="Valley Canary "]He is waiting in the wings for a premier league club to become available based in the East Anglian region[/quote]

It''ll be a while before Cambridge Utd. get there.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="Valley Canary "]He is waiting in the wings for a premier league club to become available based in the East Anglian region[/quote]

It''ll be a while before Cambridge Utd. get there.

[/quote]

Or Ip...........forget I even started that...................[;)]

One of a few managers waiting for the first club to freak out and sack their manager.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Try Waveney''s Twitter.......you may get a stalking update on there.......[/quote]
Try waveney''s wardrobe more like, where you will find him wrapped in gaffer tape whilst the suffolk sycophant strokes his head reassuring him that his second coming is imminent.

[quote user="Dave"]Could be newcastle manager in next few days!#[/quote]

That will be Newcastle down then lol unless he can convince Culverhouse he is his mate after all

Unfortunately I feel the man they will be targeting will be AN. I expect AN though to be a little bit more loyal and finish what he has started.

Much as I like and rate Alex I do worry that he left Hamilton without ''finishing what he started'' maybe things are different here and now but a ''big club'' like Newcastle could be difficult for such an ambitious young manager to turn down. Let''s hope not though!

I expect An to be in the frame for the Newcastle job and I think he will have a good look at it, for various reasons bigger club, more money, closer to home. No one could blame him although after considering the Geordie job I would suspect he will stay with us and fnish the job.

Mike Ashley seems to be quite tight with his cash and therefore I see it unlikely that he would poach a manager.

PL is out of work and therefore no compo for a manager with a reasonable PL record

McLaren will prove to be an expensive mistake for Ashley at Newcastle, didn''t they put McLaren on a 5 year contract and a place on the board ?

At least if they go for Lambert that will soften the financial blow by not having to compensate a club for him.