Sign in to follow this  

I love tuning into Canary Call whenever I can. It''s one of the best satire shows on the radio.My new hobby with the show is listening to

the carrot crunchers try and pronounce

''Mbokani''. There were a few great efforts last night. However the highlight for me was the guy who just avoided it, and ended up calling him ''The striker from Congo''.Comedy gold!

My new hobby is to laugh at, and correct, grammar on your messages. Let''s start with ''try to pronounce'' rather than your effort. There''s always someone to look down on. Doesn''t feel too good does it?

Dunno what your on about mate

Personally, I thought um"Bacardi played well on Wednesday.

[quote user="Funny old game"]My new hobby is to laugh at, and correct, grammar on your messages. Let''s start with ''try to pronounce'' rather than your effort. There''s always someone to look down on. Doesn''t feel too good does it?[/quote]You got me. Well played.However as for ''not feeling too good'', don''t be daft. I don''t take anything too seriously, least of all this message forum. The irony is actually pretty funny.

Several in the Jarrold were calling him mulumbu until I pointed out he was our new player, one of the same group couldn''t get his head round there were two players in our team called Bennett and one was black the other white

To be fair it''s not a racial issue. I''ve seen relatively simple last names completely butchered by our fans lol. It''s strictly grammar.