Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Caption competition...

Three Ipswich sisters lost somewhere in London after getting on the wrong bus, use scarves to hitch a ride home.

1.  Cup Final fever sweeps the streets of Ipswich2.  Doctors confirm that the old rumours about the effects on eyesight are true3.  Three half scarves, three half wits4. Match.com failures seek women, and an answer as to why no women are interested.5. With only a few days to go ITFC ticket office tries to drum up sales for their cup final

Otherwise I am not too sure why the one in the middle has his head on upside down, but I am sure that this photo will come to haunt the binners for many a long year.

Blues brothers, First one says "We made it as far as Stowmarket", second says "never been this far before, not sure what to do now?", third one says, "tell you what lets call if off and go home and make love to our sister!"

I wonder what sort of mental comments those carrot crunching twaaaats from Naaarwich will come up with for their ''hilarious'' Caption Competition?

[quote user="STFU"]I wonder what sort of mental comments those carrot crunching twaaaats from Naaarwich will come up with for their ''hilarious'' Caption Competition?[/quote]Spoken like a true cockney ! Do you also say ''gawd blimey guv''nor'', or is it just  ''mind the gap, geezer''.