Sign in to follow this  

Now I don''t want to be starting another moaning/whinging thread, but thought that it would be interesting to hear what you all thought on the following subject...

Nigel - does he have the cojones or not?

Personally I don''t think he does - he''s too hesitant and not willing to take risks and it shows in not only our tactics but also in his transfer dealings.   He buys in top class players then doesn''t play them and then claims it''s good business when they (not unsurprisingly!) leave - he doesn''t give our (allegedly) useful youth team players a chance - until now when he''s forced to due to an ever decreasing squad size!

He''s not going to go anywhere with this attitude - yes .   Yes, we may well be head and shoulders above the rest of the league in terms of experience and ability but it stands for nothing in the Fizzy League - we shouldn''t have come down and we are going to have to fight hard to come back up - and again, I ask you - does he have the cojones?

You choose!!!!!

[quote]Now I don''t want to be starting another moaning/whinging thread, but thought that it would be interesting to hear what you all thought on the following subject... Nigel - does he have the cojones ...[/quote]

The one thing I know a lot about is balls, Plastic Scouser.

In fact, as a 1st wizard, you could say my balls (crystal of course) are the ''tools'' of my trade!.    

A lot of posters on here say I talk it a lot, so IMHO, I am an authority on balls.

And its my expert opinion, that yes, the one thing Nigel does have is balls, nothing else mind, but balls in abundance!. 

[quote]Now I don''t want to be starting another moaning/whinging thread, but thought that it would be interesting to hear what you all thought on the following subject... Nigel - does he have the cojones ...[/quote]

So why have you?

Yes he does have the balls. I''m a bit baffled by your comments, surely the easiest thing is to buy big name players like Helveg, and then play them regardless of form? Leaving a player like Helveg out shows he has balls! What it says about his team selection is another matter...

As for playing youth, if you play them too young and put too much pressure on them, it can backfire. Shacks coped really well with the pressure, but Hendo hasn''t (thanks to the boo-boys). I don''t think this is down to having balls or not.

Also Worthy didn''t try negative tactics like Blackburn, he tried to have the team playing attractive football. So many Premiership teams are dull to watch these days, it might have been cringe-making at times watching Norwich last season but it was never dull. This did take balls from Worthy, as did his 4-3-3 tactics in some games the previous season.

My word, is this the first time I have agreed with 1st Wizard?