Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 8

After picking three losers in a row and being more of a hindrance than a help, I''m back and feeling refreshed and am backing Celta Vigo (2nd on the back of a 4-1 win vs Barcelona) to win away at Eibar (Not won in three after a fair start) at just over evens.

For the Norwich bet you could go with either Robbie Brady to score first at 18/1 or last at the same price. With Jarvis not playing he''ll more than likely be pushed up into his position with Olsson playing LB. Jarvis has 2 in 3 games from there, so with any luck Brady might get some joy too.

I quite fancy Inverness CT to end Aberdeen''s 100% win record. Similar to when Man City had their perfect record ended by West Ham, Aberdeen suffered an away loss at Hibernian in a midweek cup game. This should be enough to knock the wheels off Aberdeen''s wagon. The draw at around 5/2 is tempting, but I''ll stick my neck out and go for a home win @ 3/1.

I''m taking a trip to League 2 this week where I''m backing Pompy to beat Bristol Rovers at great odds of 7/4

For the Norwich bet the odds are fairly tasty on most results, but a Draw is looking good at 5/2

Hi everyone, I fancy Sevilla to beat Rayo Vallecano. Sevilla are bottom of the table at the minute but they''re a good team and are due a win so might get good odds on this one.

The Norwich match I''ll go for a score draw again seeing as it worked so well against Liverpool

Monday night in Sweden where Goteborg should beat Sundsvall.

Goteborg are top, near the end of the season, although level on points with 2nd. Sundsvall are in lower mid-table and have nothing to play for.

Best of luck all.

NCFC game I fancy Payet to score first.

A first for Ray''s funds having two old biddy''s in charge. [:D]League Two where play-off contenders Carlisle (2-2-0-10-8) entertain rock bottom Newport County (0-1-3-0-5).Carlisle v Newport County.......Home win.

For the City game.......Norwich to win 2-1

Good luck yew mawthers. [Y] [:D]

The Sodra section of the Swedish Division One.Osters to win at home against Lund.Osters have only a so-so home record of 4-3-3 and 13/9, but are still in with a decent chance of finishing second and getting into a promotion play-off.By contrast Lund, bottom and pretty much doomed to relegation, have a dire 1-0-9 and 3/29 away record.The current odds are 1/5.---For the NCFC bet I also like the look of Brady to score last, at 18/1.Good luck to all!

This sums the pups friendship up for me, just had a phone call from our friend Yankee in the USA to wish me luck for my 6 picks, bless him.

Lappin - You re going to get 2 kicks on the ankles next time I see you for your old biddy''s remark lol one from me and one from ClareW lol

My pick this week is -

Barcelona vs Las Palmas - home win

For the match bet I also fancy the combo of -

Norwich to win 1-0 and Brady to score.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck cityangel & Clare.

My pick for this week is Borussia Dortmund home win and for the Norwich bet Id go for maybe 1-1 or maybe Brady to score anytime as he may well be on the left wing with no Jarvis

Good Luck Clare with the Norwich bet, lets make it a winning double - I ll be back at 9pm with my picks

My pick this week is Arsenal to win away at Leicester. Leicester are on a great run but have performed miracles the last twice and it can''t see them getting away with it against the Gooners. At 4/5 the bookies aren''t giving it away but could be a useful multiplier.

For the Norwich bet I think both teams to score at 4/6 is a reasonable punt.

Good luck Clare and Cityangel and everyone else.

Loads of suggestions so far, I''ll be making my picks for the Norwich game at 8.45!

For the other game, a bit of an obvious one, Chelsea to beat Newcastle away

I''ve looked at everyone''s pick''s and have picked the 6 which I hope will be the winning 6, sorry if I didn''t pick yours.

Thank you all for your help.

Sat 3pm - Man Utd v Sunderland - Home Win - Mr Angry and CD Mullins

Sat 3pm - Walsall v Crewe - Home Win - Graham Humphrey

Sat 5pm - Roma v Carpi - Home win - Lessingham Canary, Kathy, Yellowfuture

Sat 515pm - Real Madrid v Malaga - Home Win - Vindo

Sat 5:30pm - Newcastle v Chelsea - Away win - Feedthewolf, Bor Bor Bor, Redders Right Foot

Sun 4:30pm - Borussia Dortmund v SV Darmstadt - Home Win - Yankee Canary, DieselDoris, Lakey, Beaseant, Twido

Thats all from me today, fingers crossed lol

And the Norwich bet! I''m hedging them a bit!

Brady to score at anytime & Norwich win

1-1 draw final score

2-2 draw final score

Mbokani to score & Norwich win

West Ham to win 1-0

5 bets at £2 each

Good luck CA!!

[quote user="cityangel"]I''ve looked at everyone''s pick''s and have picked the 6 which I hope will be the winning 6, sorry if I didn''t pick yours.

Thank you all for your help.

Sat 3pm - Man Utd v Sunderland - Home Win - Mr Angry and CD Mullins

Sat 3pm - Walsall v Crewe - Home Win - Graham Humphrey

Sat 5pm - Roma v Carpi - Home win - Lessingham Canary, Kathy, Yellowfuture

Sat 515pm - Real Madrid v Malaga - Home Win - Vindo

Sat 5:30pm - Newcastle v Chelsea - Away win - Feedthewolf, Bor Bor Bor, Redders Right Foot

Sun 4:30pm - Borussia Dortmund v SV Darmstadt - Home Win - Yankee Canary, DieselDoris, Lakey, Beaseant, Twido

Thats all from me today, fingers crossed lol[/quote]

Thank you Diane. I think you''re on to a winner with these. I know how badly you want a winning week and these look like getting it for you. All we need now is that little bit of luck we always need to get all six correct. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £50.21. Here are the details : -

Man Utd

-       

-

2/9

Walsall

-

1/2

Roma

-

2/7

Real Madrid

-

2/13

Chelsea

-

8/13

Dortmund

-

1/7

All the PUPs will be willing these home I''m sure. Good luck Diane[:)]

[quote user="ClareW"]And the Norwich bet! I''m hedging them a bit! Brady to score at anytime & Norwich win 1-1 draw final score 2-2 draw final score Mbokani to score & Norwich win West Ham to win 1-0 5 bets at £2 each Good luck CA!![/quote]

Thank you Clare. I''m really loving these too. I know that making any picks for the first time can be a bit daunting but you''ve been brilliant since Wednesday and this looks a good strategy. If you get that little bit of luck I think you''ll add to the pot this weekend. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Brady to score at anytime & Norwich win

£2.00 Bill Hill

7/1

£16.00

1-1 draw final score

£2.00 Bet 365

6/1

£14.00

2-2 draw final score

£2.00 Bet 365

14/1

£30.00

Mbokani to score & Norwich win

£2.00 Bill Hill

9/2

£11.00

West Ham to win 1-0

£2.00 Bet 365

8/1

£18.00

Thanks again both of you and good luck. As Statto always says here''s hoping for a PUPs win and a City win.

Apologises for my late pick but just don''t seem to have had time to think this week.

A few weeks ago I fancied Palace to beat Chelsea but didn''t have the courage to tip it.this week I have a feeling Villa will hammer another nail in Brendan Rogers coffin. At 6/1 this is my choice for the weekend.

As for the match bet at 6/4 West Ham look a good bet

Hope I''m wrong about the match bet.

Thought about picking Birmingham at home to Rotherham and Carlisle at home to Newport as a few suggested them but glad I didnt, then went for Walsall so will be gutted if they dont score. Cmon Walsall youre at the top and Crewe are at the bloody bottom grrr